Samsung order shipment thread

tismydroid

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
I was hoping for a delivery today but FedEx just sent me 2 emails saying that it will be delivered tomorrow, even though they are both in the local distribution center today.

Oh well what's 1 more day huh..
ecd476934cb77c49468a1b6b3e4112f7.jpg
Same here. Ugh!

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Same with me. I think they're instructed to release it on the scheduled delivery date. People who got it early probably because their FedEx folks failed to read it.
Well that's a surprise. They actually delivered it today! My watch, buds and Fold. They didn't even update the tracking to say out for delivery.

Last edited:

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
just got mine delivered and refused delivery on the other order since i couldnt cancel. Ill get myhands on it once i get home. thank god my brother was home to accept the right one and refuse the other one

Beth Hahn

Feb 28, 2018
Visit site
Well this is mildly annoying. Mine shows a label was created on the 19th with an estimated delivery today. But it never was shipped out :( anyone else have this issue?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220823-083257_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220823-083257_Chrome.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 18

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Well this is mildly annoying. Mine shows a label was created on the 19th with an estimated delivery today. But it never was shipped out :( anyone else have this issue?
Well mine started out good, but it's been sitting at the FedEx destination facility since last Friday and is still sitting there with a delivery for today.

FedEx is the Samsung in the shipping industry. FedEx is unreliable and expect late deliveries. Expect tracking not being updated, as we've seen some received their package and the tracking still showed label created. Until I go to bed tonight I have hope the package will come today, not because I want my phone now, it's because I have someone here to sign for it. I probably won't set it up till Friday or Saturday anyway.

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
FedEx is notorious for "attempting delivery" here when no attempt was made... at least for me. I remember that happened with my Note 20U and I ended up going to FedEx to pick it up that night. It was about a 5 mi walk which was ok since I like walking. LOL

x1sspic

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
My Fedex tracking has been up to date. Showed as being held at local Fedex facility as of yesterday with note "package not due for delivery." It showed today as delivery date. Normally they deliver late in the day (when I'm usually home from work), but they were early today and have already attempted delivery. Unfortunately Samsung shipped it requiring a direct signature. Knowing that I will be at work all week and that they will likely keep attempting when no one is home (and that the Fedex Delivery Manager doesn't give the option to change to hold for pickup), I called Fedex customer service to see if I could have it held for me to pick up. The customer service rep apologized and said that unfortunately Samsung put stipulations on shipment that prevents them from being able to change to a hold for pickup. No one is going to be home during the day for the rest of the week. Their website FAQ section says that for direct signature required they usually attempt delivery 3 times. If no can sign for this, Samsung won't let it be held for pickup, and they have attempted delivery several times - what happens? Does it get shipped back to sender (Samsung)???