samsung reminder does not work on watch

Martin7

Dec 15, 2023
Visit site
Hello. Just bought my new sgw6 classic and the first bug came out :D
On the uploaded video you can see the issue, but theres something more.
So when i set a reminder from my s23 ultra it appears instantly on the watch and is visible, but if i decide to add
a reminder on watch itself things go just like in the video. Anyone having an idea what's wrong here?

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
I can't see the video because YouTube tells me it's private, so you may need to edit the permissions on it.

However, I've never had trouble adding reminders to my watch, either directly via the Reminders app or via Bixby. The latency appears to be a bit longer on the watch than on the phone though. Reminders on my phone sync to my watch almost instantly. Reminders on my watch can take up to a minute to sync.

Martin7

Dec 15, 2023
Visit site
Problem "solved". It was all about the gboard i was using... Its sad because if i switch to default samsung keyboard the Reminder works fine, but then i can't use the feature from gboard to convert speech to text when replaying to messages from socials... So basically it's a choice which one of these two features is more important to you personally.

Reactions: BerryBubbles

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Problem "solved". It was all about the gboard i was using... Its sad because if i switch to default samsung keyboard the Reminder works fine, but then i can't use the feature from gboard to convert speech to text when replaying to messages from socials... So basically it's a choice which one of these two features is more important to you personally.
Well that's certainly unfortunate that you are forced to choose between the two.
☹️
However, good job on finding what was causing the issue.

Reactions: Martin7