Samsung S3 external battery charger.

Ruben Gillette

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
good evening folks. well i bought this charger from the Samsung store here in Canada. but im running in to a problem with charging time. or is it charging. hahaha no its not. so i got a blinking amber light. and if course as you all know....ITS NOT CHARGING. so im wondering who and how did you solve this issue. what do i need to do. where do i need to go. please frustrated as hell. i love my Samsung.

Last edited by a moderator:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Samsung s3 external battery charger.

good evening folks. well i bought this charger from the Samsung store here in Canada. but im running in to a problem with charging time. or is it charging. hahaha no its not. so i got a blinking amber light. and if course as you all know....ITS NOT CHARGING. so im wondering who and how did you solve this issue. what do i need to do. where do i need to go. please frustrated as hell. i love my Samsung.

Welcome to the forums.
Do you have another battery to check to make sure it is the charger?

Nikie Lima

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung s3 external battery charger.

I don't understand you mean the phone's not charging or the charger's not powering up your phone. No matter either way, you could contact their customer service for help. I personally have a Nokia 920 and a RavPower 14000mAh. The battery charger works pretty well with my phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174