Screen Going Black or Freezing

Bellesgal

Mar 3, 2017
Visit site
I'm a techno klutz so when the screen faded & then all the workings on my Blue XL froze up for the second time I was afraid it was dead. But each time a battery pull has saved the day. Is it a good enough permanent solution or just a quick "bandaid" fix until my new phone breaks down for good?

Lilly 1998

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
I have a Samsung galaxy j7 sky pro and I've been experiencing the same thing, my phone is only a month old and has no damage whatsoever! I'm pretty angry because it disrupts my games, phone calls, and texts! However I have noticed this tends to happen whenever my battery is low, if I plug it into the charger the screen goes back to normal

Caitlin Cook

Jul 21, 2018
Visit site
I have the Samsung galaxy s8 plus. When my phone gets on like 25% percent and I open any app, try to send a text, or even in a middle of a phone call my screen goes black. The hard press vibration, vibrates but nothing pops up. The power/lock button and be pressed and pressed nothing pops up. I still get texts and calls, my back flash and the led notification light still works. I have to try and find the power off button, to turn it off. When I finally get it turned off, I try to turn it back on but it always says 0% battery... How can I fix this.