Screen Protectors? I am sick of giving my money to WSD...

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I got the regular amFilm protector and also a privacy one too.
Mav. :cool:
677d1a813e1bc6360fba82aec99ccbec.jpg

Sent from the future.

Reactions: BEaRebel

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
How has WSD gone down in quality? I have had one on my s20+ from day one and have been very happy with it. Was thinking about getting one for the new phone.

The glass has definitely gotten thinner and it seemed more prone to breakage than before. But as long as it protects your screen, that's the important part.

I just got my shipment from Whitestone, and the packaging this year is a big flat box - which I am guessing to try to minimize the glass being broken on the way to you, which was a big issue a year or two ago.

I am ok with WSD but when they were charging ridiculous prices (since they had no competition) like $59/$69, I wanted to tell them to go away - but thanks to competition, their prices are not cheap, but not as outrageous anymore. I think it cost me like $32 for a two pack this time.

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
I bought this one yesterday, which was actually 5 dollars cheaper. It has a video, and it uses the glue and glass is in a lid that flips over. Looks easy, so we'll see......
c296cf8b1dcb2d5efcc13df5fc407cc2.jpg

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

AspenQn

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I bought this one yesterday, which was actually 5 dollars cheaper. It has a video, and it uses the glue and glass is in a lid that flips over. Looks easy, so we'll see......
c296cf8b1dcb2d5efcc13df5fc407cc2.jpg

Wow this looks so much easier than WSD which unfortunstely I had already purchased and received. Will definitely look at this if my WSD installs are problematic moving forward.

Please report back with photos of how this product works out for you.

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
Wow this looks so much easier than WSD which unfortunstely I had already purchased and received. Will definitely look at this if my WSD installs are problematic moving forward.

Please report back with photos of how this product works out for you.
For sure!!

I'm assuming you watched the video too. I know it's only got 4 reviews, but all were 5 stars.

We shall see

AspenQn

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
For sure!!

I'm assuming you watched the video too. I know it's only got 4 reviews, but all were 5 stars.

We shall see

I did watch the video and it looks pretty easy. The two pack of WSD that I received had one glass protector damaged and already placed a $15 warranty claim! And now that means when my phone shows up in next couple of days I have to wait for the replacement screen protector so my husband got the good one!

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I have used the Spiegen screen protectors for the past few years and they always work great easy install.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk