screen protectors

Russell11

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting my active Wednesday and wondering if anyone had any experience with screen protectors that are being sold on amazon.. Any good ones? I always kept my phone naked.. Lots of scratches on my Lumia 920. I want to keep this phone scratchless.

robstunner

Android Connoisseur
Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Ive always been a fan of SGP, Skinomi, and Armorsuit. Pick from one of those and you should be ok :)

(I have an armorsuit on order)

amylyn1970

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Illumishield. 3 pack was only $3.95. They are Anti-Fingerprint, Scratch resistant, anti-bubble, super clear & oil resistant. Very nice screen protector. I'm very pleased. I always used one of those hazy ones on my phone that were fingerprint resistant but they always make the screen dull. These aren't like that. I've had it on my phone for a week & it's perfect.

ThaImmortal21

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm using bodyguardz pure screen protector. Made of tempered glass and has been awesome! Very very easy to install. Looks awesome. Doesn't take away the clarity. Fingerprint proof and scratch proof. Only down side is that it's around 35 dollars. But it's well worth the money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 4

Dubg

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I've always used the Zagg invisibleSHIELD. Install is easy and if anything happens to the protector you have a lifetime warranty.

Sent from my Samsung S4 Active

cbulkman

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Illumishield. 3 pack was only $3.95. They are Anti-Fingerprint, Scratch resistant, anti-bubble, super clear & oil resistant. Very nice screen protector. I'm very pleased. I always used one of those hazy ones on my phone that were fingerprint resistant but they always make the screen dull. These aren't like that. I've had it on my phone for a week & it's perfect.

Thanks for this post. On this recommendation, I bought the 3 pack from Amazon. I had an i-Blason HD matte protector, but it was one of the hazy & dull ones you mentioned. The Illumishield is so thin, it's tough to get on just right. But it's so clear, you cannot tell there is a protector on the phone. I wouldn't call it anti-glare or anti-fingerprint, but for the money, it's a score.

Onrailsm3

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
My local AT&T store offered a deal for $25 you get unlimited replacements of a screen protector for the life of the phone at $6 each. Not an amazing deal but my company pays and I get new screen protectors 6 bucks

Posted from Dunkin Donuts on a chocolate glazed.

amylyn1970

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for this post. On this recommendation, I bought the 3 pack from Amazon. I had an i-Blason HD matte protector, but it was one of the hazy & dull ones you mentioned. The Illumishield is so thin, it's tough to get on just right. But it's so clear, you cannot tell there is a protector on the phone. I wouldn't call it anti-glare or anti-fingerprint, but for the money, it's a score.

Yeah, now that I've had it on my phone for a bit.there is a slight glare but not too much & it's not totally fingerprint free, but it's not bad. It cleans easily & it's definitely scratch free which I like. Like you said, you can't beat the price. Especially since you get 3.

Lefty19

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site

Do you have a long term review for this?

Thanks,
Lefty19

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrussellcampbell