Second Home Screen Help

mkaze

Jul 25, 2018
Visit site
Hi there, we just moved over to the LG G7 ThinQ on t-mobile from our Samsung Note8's on Sprint last night. The question I have right now is that I am used to having a blank home screen (no apps) when unlocking my phone and swiping right to another screen with my favorite apps. Right now I cannot figure out how to do that with the LG. I feel stupid for asking but I really liked having that on my old phone.

Can someone out there let me know if it is possible to do that?

Thank you so much in advance,

Mkaze

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi there, we just moved over to the LG G7 ThinQ on t-mobile from our Samsung Note8's on Sprint last night. The question I have right now is that I am used to having a blank home screen (no apps) when unlocking my phone and swiping right to another screen with my favorite apps. Right now I cannot figure out how to do that with the LG. I feel stupid for asking but I really liked having that on my old phone.

Can someone out there let me know if it is possible to do that?

Thank you so much in advance,

Mkaze

I do that. You just need to go to the page editor (long press any screen) and assassin the blank one as the home screen.

idon12no

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I do the same thing. If you have all your apps on one page, just drag a folder or app icon to the right edge of the screen to make a second page. Once you have two pages, you can just put all your stuff where you want it, and put a little widget on the page you want to be clean. You can then designate a page as your home page by doing a long touch on your home page until options icons pop up.

You can also clean things up by hiding icons you don't use but can't uninstall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rdavid666