Security

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
My watch will lock after being stationary for more than 10 minutes. If I take a nap or wear the watch to bed, it always locks after about 10 minutes of being still. This is good so that the screen buttons cannot be activated while moving around while sleeping. Typing the pin lock code is a fair trade off to me considering how well the Samsung Pay works, which is much better than on the phone.

imdubc

Jan 23, 2017
Visit site
I have the same issue with my Gear S3 Frontier. It will always ask me for my PIN whenever I use the watch after a screen timeout. I'll make sure the watchband doesn't shake loose during the timeout but it still does this all day. No solutions online so I just turned off my PIN.

I also realized that my watch no longer counts steps anymore nor does it read my heart rate. I turned on/off my watch to no avail. Might check some settings because my son keeps playing with my watch when I change his diaper!!!!!!! :)

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I have the same issue with my Gear S3 Frontier. It will always ask me for my PIN whenever I use the watch after a screen timeout. I'll make sure the watchband doesn't shake loose during the timeout but it still does this all day. No solutions online so I just turned off my PIN.

I also realized that my watch no longer counts steps anymore nor does it read my heart rate. I turned on/off my watch to no avail. Might check some settings because my son keeps playing with my watch when I change his diaper!!!!!!! :)
Kids are smart lol watch out he could do some damage to that watch

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnsd84