setting up an exchange account on gingerbread

merverferker

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
hi all....I have run into a problem with adding an exchange account to my epic (which is rooted and running aokp epicmtd milestone-5) I also ran into this same problem with a customer's razr running gingerbread yesterday. His phone worked before the gingerbread OTA and also worked after, however we had to change the server's settings and now I cannot reconnect to the server....any help or a point int the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
however we had to change the server's settings and now I cannot reconnect to the server
Sounds like you answered your own question.

Have you verified that the servers new settings are compatible with the e-mail program on the phone? If not, there are other e-mail programs that are a bit more compatible with additional security settings.

rando991

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
hi all....I have run into a problem with adding an exchange account to my epic (which is rooted and running aokp epicmtd milestone-5) I also ran into this same problem with a customer's razr running gingerbread yesterday. His phone worked before the gingerbread OTA and also worked after, however we had to change the server's settings and now I cannot reconnect to the server....any help or a point int the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

You should be able to just run the automatic setup from the Email app and put in the provider and it connects for you. I had trouble with the manual setup until I did this and it works every time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treyrday86