Shazam

nebiyikli

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
You get the latest version from the play store. It does not give you a chance to intall previous versions. Google the version number 5.9.1-150909 to find the apk file, download it and install it. It will first uninstall the current version and install the downgraded version.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
You get the latest version from the play store. It does not give you a chance to intall previous versions. Google the version number 5.9.1-150909 to find the apk file, download it and install it. It will first uninstall the current version and install the downgraded version.
Okay. And that version works?

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Yes it does. But like I said disable auto update for shazam otherwise it will update it automatically and it will stop working again.
I'm just trying to find a good download link for right now. Everything is feeling so far. Could you tell me exactly where you got yours from?

Keith Johnson6

Mar 6, 2015
Visit site
SHAZAM !!!!!! its working thanks nebiyikli wow you would think the company who created shazam would test there upgrades before they send them out and pay attention to people who tell them there is a problem. I tried to get help from them and was sent a generic message that they don't handle complaints on an individual basis. in other words don't bother me. Very arrogant company. :mad: For any one reading this I have the LG G4 running android 6.0 and Asus Zenwatch 2 running 6.0.1. I can confirm the roll back in version of Shazam to 5.9.1 does fix the problem of the watch not reconizing songs does work with this version, not the latest upgrade.

Last edited:

nebiyikli

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I am glad it worked. Now the only problem is with the lyrics . Once I had it working. You have the lyrics shown on your watch in sync with the music. But unfortunately it worked with one song.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zorawarsingh