Show Us Your Case!

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm interested in seeing what everyone is using for a case, if you're using one at all. Because the phone itself is pretty darn big, I want to know how many added the extra bulk, and how many people have a slim bumper type case.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Spigen Rugged Armor for now.

http://www.amazon.com/Spigen®-Rugge...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4920159

FPS is very hit and miss when it's on. FPS is nearly perfect without the case. Only really using a case to protect the camera. I got so used to the curve of the G4 keeping the camera from touching the surface of whatever I set it down on. Maybe I just need to skin the area around the lens and I could go back to not using a case.

rialize

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
I have this same case. I just wish it had Rear Guards to protect the back piece from scratching on surfaces. But, It works well with the fingerprint scanner.
NOTE: Always setup the fingerprint after the case is put on. LOL

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I have this same case. I just wish it had Rear Guards to protect the back piece from scratching on surfaces. But, It works well with the fingerprint scanner.
NOTE: Always setup the fingerprint after the case is put on. LOL

After? I've seen people say before.. interesting.

I ordered this one should be coming tomorrow.. everytime I put my phone on my desk I cringe because the sound of scratching on the back metal piece.

Amazon.com: LG V10 Case, Ringke® FUSION [Protective TPU Bumper][Free Screen Protector] Enhancing the Original Look [Smoke Black] Accurate Cutouts Anti-Scratch Clear PC Back Slim Skin Customizable LG V10 Cover: Cell Phones & Accessories

rialize

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site

I ordered this one should be coming tomorrow.. everytime I put my phone on my desk I cringe because the sound of scratching on the back metal piece.

Oh, that's the one I was looking to purchase :)

Yes, after. If you setup the finger print before putting on the case, your case might have you holding the phone differently or something might be in the way from scanning.

Mama2Many

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm using this blingy I bought online. I can't even remember the site's name. LOL. My fps works perfectly without needing to reset it after I put the case on.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 5705.jpg
    5705.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 55

gibbga

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site

Amazon.com: LG V10 Case, Ringke® FUSION [Protective TPU Bumper][Free Screen Protector] Enhancing the Original Look [Smoke Black] Accurate Cutouts Anti-Scratch Clear PC Back Slim Skin Customizable LG V10 Cover: Cell Phones & Accessories

Let us know how you like it when you get it. I love Ringke cases. I had one on my old Sammy. Wish they would produce a Ringke Slim for the V10, similar to the one for the G4...LG G4 Case - Ringke SLIM ***Top and Bottom Coverage*** Advanced Dual Coating Technology All Around Protection Hard Case : LG G4

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4921578

This is the one I'm using. Fingerprint scanner works perfectly with it. It's clear on the back (didn't want to hide my device) with a colored bumper around the edge. You can choose from several colors for the bumper. I chose gold and it looks great with the AT&T Blue V10 I chose. I'd attach pics but I'm at work and my signal is horrible.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Let us know how you like it when you get it. I love Ringke cases. I had one on my old Sammy. Wish they would produce a Ringke Slim for the V10, similar to the one for the G4...LG G4 Case - Ringke SLIM ***Top and Bottom Coverage*** Advanced Dual Coating Technology All Around Protection Hard Case : LG G4

I just got the case in the mail today.. It adds very little bulk and I think it makes it easier for me to hold. I like it. I'm not sure how much protection this would be if it were dropped.. but it feels good and I didn't have to re-do the FPS.

gibbga

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I just got the case in the mail today.. It adds very little bulk and I think it makes it easier for me to hold. I like it. I'm not sure how much protection this would be if it were dropped.. but it feels good and I didn't have to re-do the FPS.

How slick is the clear back?

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
It's kind of slippery. But right now as I hold it, it's not.. It definitely protects the camera. It feels good.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bongo