Show us your pics here!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
So been playing with my new to me S21 Ultra 5G; forgotten what an excellent camera this is

Hosted via postimages.org though, so probably a bit compressed...

Yesterdays tomato glut - had double that in the end, so all roasted off for home panda passata & pasta sauce etc:

Yesterdays roast sirloin of beef ;)

And my latest addition to my toys, I mean gym equipment haha :D

It's a single 68kg dumbbell that I'll use for grip training, rows etc... The other sadly broke after I'd placed it on the floor after pressing them; all down to years of idiots dropping them at the gym I trained at because they couldn't handle the weights properly... No one knows where the broken one has gone sadly :(

What superb pictures!

Grabber5.0

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Sunset cruise.. pretty close match, don't you think?
68d6d0709b7684de696cea3628f21c65.jpg
0223f395579c0844808457e43a8d87f7.jpg

Grabber5.0

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
That is seriously impressive. Even after studying the photo I can't see where the person was erased.
I am pretty sure the white spot by the curb at the bottom left is the person's back foot shoe. They were only partway in the frame, but I didn't want to give it away.

Also I just noticed there's a kid sitting on the corner that I didn't see before.

Jezza819

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
I went to see the band Ghost here in town Friday night. And as usual both my pictures and my videos are just horrible. I absolutely cannot get the hang of this concert setting photography. I wasn't in night mode but I don't know if that would help or not. It didn't help much that all the bands that night were very darkly lit. I probably tried to zoom in too far. Plus my seat was at the end of a row and in this arena there is a light shining down onto the staircase between sections so people can see where they're going. So I was shooting through a light source. I probably should have tried some test shots on the opening acts but it's still hard for me to judge quality just by looking at them on a phone. Here they are and I will gladly take suggestions and advice on what to do next time. These are thumbnails you can click on to see the full size images. I have no idea why some of them are rotated on their side.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smita05