Show us your S24 cases.

vader4633

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
How do you like the Thinborne? It's it grippy? And how is it was far as picking up finger prints? Thanks!
The Thinborne is great case for those looking for a thin no case feel. Almost like putting in a skin on your phone you can take on/off when u want. It's not the grippy off cases but has a nice texture. Does pick up some prints, not like a clear case, but can easily wipe em off.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Beachboy63

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
The Thinborne is great case for those looking for a thin no case feel. Almost like putting in a skin on your phone you can take on/off when u want. It's not the grippy off cases but has a nice texture. Does pick up some prints, not like a clear case, but can easily wipe em off.
Thanks for the info!

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
The Pitaka Sunset case. Of course I had to overpay on the matching mag ring to go with it...lol
I usually buy 4-6 cases per phone, but with this case I have had no desire to buy anything else.

Highly recommend if your looking for thin, textured, no prints, fiber case.
a95e79f3e1d3d1d335d984c3a2bdeb8b.jpg

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
The Pitaka Sunset case. Of course I had to overpay on the matching mag ring to go with it...lol
I usually buy 4-6 cases per phone, but with this case I have had no desire to buy anything else.

I would have went the AliExpress route if I didn't get my thinbourn for free

Reactions: The_Woo

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, I have a different Ringke clear case that doesn't have a kickstand. I've never looked at the ones you've mentioned here, but hopefully someone else has the Alles case. Good luck with your search.
Thanks! It will be here today I hope he finally finds one he likes in this one. If not we may try the one Spigen that you can only get from their site. I forget which one it is their is a slim and tough he had one didn't like it.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Beachboy63

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site

a95e79f3e1d3d1d335d984c3a2bdeb8b.jpg
I pulled the trigger on the Pitaka Sunset case and it arrived today. Your description is spot on. Man, this is a nice case and I am digging it.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I have 2 CaseBorne (ArmadilloTek) cases; one clear and one tough, and one Torras.

I have been using ArmadilloTek cases for many years now, I like them a lot!

I work in construction and their tough cases are always a great product to keep my phones safe.

The CaseBorne clear case I have makes the GS24 Ultra feel thicker than the Note 20 Ultra, but it also makes it feel safer to use at work, and I've been using it at work for almost 2 weeks now!

The Torras one, I just got it today and it's the first of that brand that I get.

So far, I like very much how it looks, and the O ring magsafe seems to be a great idea, I just wish it was a rotating one, the phone feels good, and a bit thinner with this case compared to the clear one from CaseBorne.

Also, the sides and the back of the Torras feel slippery, don't know if it's because the case needs a certain brake in period or not, I'll see how it goes and post an update.

Sent From the TARDIS 20240302_211038.jpg20240302_210759.jpg20240302_194827.jpg20240302_200456.jpg20240302_200404.jpg

RoseBud68

Jul 27, 2016
Visit site
I have 2 CaseBorne (ArmadilloTek) cases; one clear and one tough, and one Torras.

I have been using ArmadilloTek cases for many years now, I like them a lot!

I work in construction and their tough cases are always a great product to keep my phones safe.

The CaseBorne clear case I have makes the GS24 Ultra feel thicker than the Note 20 Ultra, but it also makes it feel safer to use at work, and I've been using it at work for almost 2 weeks now!

The Torras one, I just got it today and it's the first of that brand that I get.

So far, I like very much how it looks, and the O ring magsafe seems to be a great idea, I just wish it was a rotating one, the phone feels good, and a bit thinner with this case compared to the clear one from CaseBorne.

Also, the sides and the back of the Torras feel slippery, don't know if it's because the case needs a certain brake in period or not, I'll see how it goes and post an update.

Sent From the TARDIS View attachment 360552View attachment 360553
Any issues with wireless charging with the Armadillo case?

Village_Idiot

Oct 9, 2023
Visit site
Any issues with wireless charging with the Armadillo case?
Sorta. On the lay flat charging pads there are no issues.

However, it doesn't work on some upright charging stands. Evidently, I hit the jackpot by having two of them. There is just enough material on the bottom to not allow my phone to charge while sitting on my nightstand charging pad in portrait orientation. The charging coils are just out of alignment. When I turned it 90 degrees and placed it on the charger in landscape orientation, it charged fine.

Village_Idiot

Oct 9, 2023
Visit site
I put in an enquiry to Pono Woodworks asking if he can make S24 Ultra cases. If so, I'm ordering a Koa wood MagSafe case like the one I had for my S22 Ultra.

RoseBud68

Jul 27, 2016
Visit site
Sorta. On the lay flat charging pads there are no issues.

However, it doesn't work on some upright charging stands. Evidently, I hit the jackpot by having two of them. There is just enough material on the bottom to not allow my phone to charge while sitting on my nightstand charging pad in portrait orientation. The charging coils are just out of alignment. When I turned it 90 degrees and placed it on the charger in landscape orientation, it charged fine.
Thanks for the update. I have a lay down charger.

Village_Idiot

Oct 9, 2023
Visit site
Update on the Spigen case I ordered. I figured I would change it up a bit and use the Spigen clear case with MagSafe. However, it doesnt work with my Samsung wireless charger. I placed it on the charger and it would start charging for a bit, then stop. The charging indicator on my charger would be blinking red. When I unlocked the phone, I got a notifiction that wireless charging was stopped. The phone wasn't overly warm. I think it is the MagSafe that causes it to not charge properly.

I've gone back to the Caseborne Clear slim with MagSafe, since I know that works with no issues.

This is th Spigen that doesn't work: