Show us your S24 cases.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you, How do you liking the armadillo case.
I have 2, the clear one and the black tough one.

I like them both very much, but I like the clear one a lot better because the other one makes this beast look and feel even bigger.

I really like how my phone looks with the Torras, and it also makes the GS24 Ultra feel a bit thinner compared to the clear CaseBorne, but like I mentioned before; the Torras is very slippery.

Beachboy63

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
I have too many cases but I bought the Bellroy leather case for my S24U anyway. I returned it today. It's a nice case and I liked the feel of the leather. But the quality of construction was underwhelming for an expensive case. The top and bottom of the case are plastic. I knew this going in and the color of the plastic matched the leather very well. But the transition from the leather to the plastic end pieces was pronounced and quite sharp. Whenever I moved my hand across the back of the case I could feel it and I found it annoying. Maybe mine was defective . . . Maybe not. Regardless, I sent it back.

Reactions: fresca2u

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I don't know the brand of my husband's mag safe vent dock but his clear spider case is so easy to come off he wanted the same case in black but didn't like it and said it was too slippery. We have tried so many cases one the side buttons were to hard to press he didn't like the way it was another was also slippery. He wants a regular kickstand that goes both ways and we've tried Torras, Spigen I think tough armor whichone is on Amazon and Ringke and now we have ESR it's the best so far in everything except it's too hard to pull off the dock and he doesn't like that. So I guess for now he will just use this clear one he has even though he wanted black. I know Spigen makes one on their site the slim armor but I don't know any other good ones to try.

Village_Idiot

Oct 9, 2023
Visit site
I just got my ThinBorne (MagSafe compatible) case this afternoon. The same people who make the CaseBorne line also make the ThinBorne line. Fit and finish is impeccable, and it is super slim; you hardly know it's there. With that said, their literature states that this case provides very little drop protection, and it has not been drop tested.

It came in a really nice box that I don't want to throw away. This is not a case for hiking, biking, or going to a concert. You would most definitely not want to hand your phone to a child with this case on it.

This is a case that I would use when going to an opera or play. I would also use this for while at work. It looks classy and goes well with formal attire. This would make iPhone peasents feel under dressed.

Attachments

• 20240319_180409.jpg
    20240319_180409.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 50
  • 20240319_180422.jpg
    20240319_180422.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 50

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Don't bother asking about cases anymore, ThinBorne or caseBorne gave away free cases to this whole forum in exchange to spam the forum.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I just got my ThinBorne (MagSafe compatible) case this afternoon. The same people who make the CaseBorne line also make the ThinBorne line. Fit and finish is impeccable, and it is super slim; you hardly know it's there. With that said, their literature states that this case provides very little drop protection, and it has not been drop tested.

It came in a really nice box that I don't want to throw away. This is not a case for hiking, biking, or going to a concert. You would most definitely not want to hand your phone to a child with this case on it.

This is a case that I would use when going to an opera or play. I would also use this for while at work. It looks classy and goes well with formal attire. This would make iPhone peasents feel under dressed.
That ThinBorne case looks pretty good for home use or when you want to feel like there's no case on your phone, unfortunately they only have black ones, they should've made blue, white, and orange ones too.

Sent From the TARDIS

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Village_Idiot

Oct 9, 2023
Visit site
That ThinBorne case looks pretty good for home use or when you want to feel like there's no case on your phone, unfortunately they only have black ones, they should've made blue, white, and orange ones too.

Sent From the TARDIS
Having different colors would be cool. The only problem I have with the Thinborne, is that it interferes with my wireless chargers at home.