Slacker and Pandora don't finish songs.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
*18,,, connects you up to the closest tower to your current location as well , it is just a 2 second pop up window , there is no other action required after you dial that number , if you blink you might mess the 2 second pop up window too , lol :p

sivartk

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Mine will do it occasionally when walking the dog. I'm not hitting another tower (that I know of), so it is kind of strange. It will stop mid-song and go to another song. Same delay as normal change. (Happens with Pandora).

It might do it once on a 30-40 minute walk.

jeremybuff

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I have had 7 Droid Incredibles. They have all had this issue. A tech support agent at VZW told me that a "switch" in the towers was the issue, particularly one manufactured by Motorola. I'm not sure what a switch is, but she made it clear that it was a piece of equipment in the tower. In any event, when the phone connects/interacts with a new switch, it often interrupts streaming data such as Pandora, live video, etc.

They're working to deploy a fix asap, according to the lady I spoke with.

Bucsfan76

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
i use slacker and have not had a problem with a song ending early except for if I accidentally hit the next button. I normally only use at work since computer speakers are terrible

TekNiKal

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
I have this problem all the time with Slacker, even on WiFi here at home. It started with the last update Slacker pushed. I never had this issue before then.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cash