Slow and freezing for no reason!

CauyWarner

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Just recently my phone was been running awfully warm (not hot just warm) and has been freezing for no reason! I can no longer even keep Snapchat open without it closing the launcher! Why? I've never had this problem in the past and have done multiple resets on the device. It's not like I'm asking it to do 5 tasks at once! Even my old Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 can keep both Snapchat and the launcher open. What should I do? LG G4 Verizon VS-986

muckrakerX

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Just recently my phone was been running awfully warm (not hot just warm) and has been freezing for no reason! I can no longer even keep Snapchat open without it closing the launcher! Why? I've never had this problem in the past and have done multiple resets on the device. It's not like I'm asking it to do 5 tasks at once! Even my old Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 can keep both Snapchat and the launcher open. What should I do? LG G4 Verizon VS-986

What do you mean by "reset"?

muckrakerX

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Ya I have, it's kinda just started with it about a a few weeks ago. Doing a restart fixes the problem for like 15 minutes

Sorry I haven't been able to be any more helpful, but it sounds like you have an app or a process misbehaving. Have you tried running in safe mode to see if the problem persists?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality37