smartwatch with galaxy s4

rainierjcm23

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Hey!! Can someone help me please? Is my galaxy s4 compatible with sony smartwatch? Seems like my phone is not recognizing my smartwatch. Help!!

Posted via Android Central App

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Hey!! Can someone help me please? Is my galaxy s4 compatible with sony smartwatch? Seems like my phone is not recognizing my smartwatch. Help!!

I don't see why it would not be. I had the first Sony smartwatch (non Sony-Ericsson) and it worked just fine. It was a terrible watch but it worked.

rainierjcm23

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
I think my phone cannot detect my smartwatch.. tried to connect my watch to my laptop to see if theres sumthin i need to do but its not giving me any option. Just chargin :(

vferrari

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I have the sony smartwatch paired with my S4. Make sure you have the Sony Smart Connect app (aka Liveware) and then the Smart Watch app (both from the play store) installed on you phone first. The smart connect app will update the firmware on your watch. After you have successfully connected and updated your smartwatch then you can install the various sony and third party smartwatch apps. Good luck.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using AC Forums mobile app

Andrei Cordie

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I have the sony smartwatch paired with my S4. Make sure you have the Sony Smart Connect app (aka Liveware) and then the Smart Watch app (both from the play store) installed on you phone first. The smart connect app will update the firmware on your watch. After you have successfully connected and updated your smartwatch then you can install the various sony and third party smartwatch apps. Good luck.

I want to buy Sony SmartWatch to pair with my Galaxy S4 , could you tell me if the device is fully compatible with the mobile phone? Many pleople have problems linking this devices, probably they did something wrong, in your case was this easy to do, or you have encountered some problems as well? Thank you!

vferrari

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
The smartwatch pairs perfectly with my S4 and makes a great extension for the phone.

yellowmilk

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi

Not sure if you ever had this fixed, but this will help those that found this question like I did after having trouble connecting my Sony Smartwatch 2 to my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini.

I did a factory reset on the Smartwatch. It worked after that. You can find the option by going to settings and then scrolling down to reset.

Guess it deletes the files it had stored from my previous connection on my HTC Desire C.

Anyways, all good and I've connected.