Visit site
It's time for the big reveal......

all-laundry-detergent-coupon-300x300.jpg

There it is folks. Carry on.

Oxn

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
So show of hands.

Who actually tested a DX2, and like the screen?

I went to look for these grids or dots or whatchamanjigitz, and i cannot locate them. I tried on black backgrounds, i tried on white backgrounds.

Just couldnt see it.

Very clean screen imo.

Reactions: corymcnutt

Oxn

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I always love these statements lol. The straight faced sales Rep suddenly grins and with a wink and a smile says "NO" hahahaha

Why isn't it ever the jovial sales Rep? Its always the straight faced business as usual Rep that gives the all knowing grin. At least be original with your story telling Oxn. Jeesh....

Sent from my Droid
more original than real life experience?

How do you deviate from that?

Asterdroid

Fanboi
May 10, 2011
Visit site
So show of hands.

I went to look for these grids or dots or whatchamanjigitz, and i cannot locate them. I tried on black backgrounds, i tried on white backgrounds.

Just couldnt see it.

Very clean screen imo.

I do prefer the SAMOLED+, but I didn't have any problems with the DX2 screen, personally.

It's kind of in the same way I prefer Ribeye to Top Sirloin.

Reactions: orchidsbloom

Oxn

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Dont you guys hate when you buy a new device/toy and you are sooo excited to play with it, once you get home you just want to tear into it and play, but you cant because you have to fully charge the battery first?

Well thats whats going to happn to me tonight when i get home to play with my Charge

Cvballa3g0

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Ive never actually seen the DX2 screen naked, because my dad has a matte screen protector and it gets the quality all weird and whatnot. But it doesnt bug me too much.

beermanmike

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
So show of hands.

Just couldnt see it.

Very clean screen imo.

http://forum.androidcentral.com/dro...ntely-new-hardware-xt875-179.html#post1010373

So whats going on tonight? Are you going to post info about the Bionic? Someone else? Official stuff form Verizon/Moto? Pictures?

Thanks Oxn.

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
OXN you are killing me here. I just pulled the trigger on the Charge and now you are saying there will be a reveal tonight??? Is this a tiered reveal or a bionic release reveal. I am within my 14 days if it will be releasing next month but my whole reason was the tiered for jumping when there was no clarification if I could keep unlimited.

Jasper

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
So show of hands.

Just couldnt see it.

Very clean screen imo.

I have stated before that I do like the Pentile Screen. It looks more realistic to me, its very bright, white on black is more than adequate and the outside light conditions are AMAZING! I do see the "blockiness" when I hold the phone against the tip of my nose, but who the hell does that???

neilk

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Patiently awaiting word on the Bionic. My AT&T contract ends next week and I was planning to switch to Verizon but was considering the Tbolt or Charge to lock in unlimited data before the tiered pricing begins.

Hosehead

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Patiently awaiting word on the Bionic. My AT&T contract ends next week and I was planning to switch to Verizon but was considering the Tbolt or Charge to lock in unlimited data before the tiered pricing begins.

I am sure this was discussed somewhere in the many tiered plan threads, but I would hope you could get a TB or Charge, lock into the unlimited plan, then exercise your 90 day return to get a Bionic if it arrives in the next 90 days?

ShiZero

May 28, 2011
alliszero.deviantart.com
You only get 90 days exchange policy if you buy from Costco (apparently only their website, not in stores), and you have to pay full price for your replacement phone, and they'll credit you back what you paid originally after they receive the other one back.

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Dont you guys hate when you buy a new device/toy and you are sooo excited to play with it, once you get home you just want to tear into it and play, but you cant because you have to fully charge the battery first?

Well thats whats going to happn to me tonight when i get home to play with my Charge

That's just cruel Oxn. No playing with us like that! I already haven't slept in 3 weeks and I'm going bald and gray.

droidbio

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Oxn,

Buzz: As the Motorola Droid Bionic Release Date Nears, Apple and iPhone 5 Insiders Dish
June 22, 2011 01:30 PM EDT by Brad Bechler

Gather.com -

" With the Motorola Droid Bionic release date on the horizon (hint: July 7), perhaps it makes sense to wait on the sideline as this handheld smartphone is rumored to be super fast!"

I too am poised to buy the Charge... Have mercy!!

Jasper

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
PLEASE!!!!! Important Notice:

Do not trust or even read anything that you see posted on any site other than Droid-Life or a reputable android forum from a reputable person. Gather, PopHerald, GizomCrunch, ProductReviews, International Business Times, Gotta Be Mobile, and a dozen other sites are nothing more than the "It Phrase" fake blog writters. All they do is drop as many "stories" about nothing and add a few "It Phrases" like "Droid Bionic Release date" or "Iphone 5" to get hits to their websites. I promise you that 99% of the information they post is bogus, non informative and made up. You are wasting your time and feeding to their desperate attempts to get views.

Reactions: orchidsbloom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max mays