I tried to buy a T2 3 times today, but Verizon store employees were too clueless.

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Did it ever occur that people lose their jobs for doing "those little chores"? Verizon has policies in place and employees aren't going to risk their job for someone who is so lazy that they can't just go to the store.

People lose their job if they text you an image of a UPC code?

I guess you didn't see my other posts about getting three different answers from two stores and an online rep about availability, pricing, and terms. I even got three different stories from three different sales people at the same store. At this point I'd made 5 visits into 2 Verizon stores and had been to a Best Buy store. I wasn't "too lazy to go to the store". I was sick and tired of getting the runaround.

I finally called another store asked for the manager and explained if he had four Turbos in this color and memory spec, with this price incentive, etc. I would be in his store in half an hour. That's what I had to do to get my family outfitted with Turbos last December.

So if I call you and say, "text me a picture of the cell phone box so I can see you have what I want and if you do I will be in your store in half an hour, and by the way here's a credit card number to reserve that phone" you wouldn't do that?

Bill Fugle

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Exactly. Last year when I bought a Turbo, and the time after that when it needed repair, I had a very nice, knowledgeable woman. This time I went in to see the screen for myself and see / feel the backing materials before buying or ordering. The employee I had this time was clueless. He didn't know of the trade in plans until he read it off my Wife's phone, told us they all had gorilla glass, and that I wouldn't get the trade in offer if I went home and ordered what I want online. I just wish that the people who don't know a product would say so and refer you to an employee who does.