Software update is being a tease right now.

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Hmm, Its been a little while since I herd from Moto. I rememberd the last time they updated the software the email was sent out for getting into the beta test. And then like 2 days later or something, for me, it came. Im anxious to get this thing going. Im not hearing to much about the Atrix anymore. I wonder how much better its gonna actually be with the HSUPA. Hopefully they used that other software update to fix the connection issues to. And Possibly to somehow cut down on the heat that the bottom of the phone pushes off.

Im not sure much about this. But I do know the Infuse is comming very soon. Ill have to stack them up to see the difference. But the 4.5" Super Amoled screen is tempting. Anyone else feel this way?

ka3yan

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I actually like the 4" qHD screen on the Atrix. It is larger than the iPhone and smaller than all of 4.3" phones that are flooding the market. I think the 4.3" screen is too large for me, so I'm pretty darn sure that the 4.5" would be WAY too big. It's funny though, because I kind of like the Dell Streak's 5" screen. I think you had one if I remember correctly.

Anyhow, I can't comment on any Moto e-mails, but I can tell you that I haven't lost interest in the phone. I just really hope that they'll give us the option to unlock the bootloader at some point in the future.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I hope they get that beta test going soon, although I am not a beta tester seeding it to your guys would mean that it's just around the corner for the general public.

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Right. I just will only comment that its coming but not quick enough lol. Yes the Dell streak was a beast and the screen was lovely. My hands are bigger so they work for me those screens.

I haven't lost interest in the Atrix by any means. But I do know that when I had the Captivate the display was beautiful when in bright light. I can't wait to play with the infuse when it comes out. If its not that much better then ill stick with the Atrix.

Sent from my Dual Core Beast Atrix using Tapatalk