Some of my videos keep reloading/refreshing every 5 minutes, how can I stop this?

A

AC Question

Some of my keep reloading/refreshing every 5 minutes

When I try to watch a video, the video stops after 5 minutes and there is an another stop after 1 minute. Same problem on the internet. After 5 minutes the internet reloads and after a 1 min delay it reloads again. Same case when I try to read something. After 5 minutes the book I am reading is being replaced by an another book...

Side note: I had to type this in my memo, becuase the page kept refreshing

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which device? Does this happen on both wi-fi and mobile data? What apps are you using to do all of these actions? Is it all on a browser?

Welcome to Android Central! Which device? Does this happen on both wi-fi and mobile data? What apps are you using to do all of these actions? Is it all on a browser?
1.Device : LG-D320n
2.I don't know about the mobile data, but it does happen on wifi and offline
3.Youtube, Browser, FBReader, Instagram, You could say of all of my apps, a quarter behaves like that (The refreshing). (It just happened recently)
5.What do you mean with 'Is it all on a browser'?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What I meant by asking if it was all on a browser was if you were only using the browser to try to view videos (i.e., on mobile video sites), as opposed to using the actual apps to stream videos. But you clarified that this happens with several apps, and not just with videos.

See what happens if you boot into Safe Mode, which disables all 3rd party apps that you installed. See if the steps for the Optimus L9 fork on your L70: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-11126, If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then it's more likely to be a hardware or firmware problem.