Some pics with case

Knightmayre90

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
So after a day of using it I can say I like it a lot. I have it set up very similar to my Note so it's very familiar. My only gripe, as mentioned before is the battery. It's really not good. I'm a heavy user and have plugged it in twice today. OK, for context I'm a bit sick today and have sat on my *** and done nothing but play with my new phone. So usage would definitely be above the norm. But I can see that getting on my nerves a bit going forward. Having said that, where I sit at home, I'm next to a charger, in my car, it plugs straight into the dash as soon as I get in so on a normal day, may not be as bad as I think. But on the whole, the phone rocks!

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
So after a day of using it I can say I like it a lot. I have it set up very similar to my Note so it's very familiar. My only gripe, as mentioned before is the battery. It's really not good. I'm a heavy user and have plugged it in twice today. OK, for context I'm a bit sick today and have sat on my *** and done nothing but play with my new phone. So usage would definitely be above the norm. But I can see that getting on my nerves a bit going forward. Having said that, where I sit at home, I'm next to a charger, in my car, it plugs straight into the dash as soon as I get in so on a normal day, may not be as bad as I think. But on the whole, the phone rocks!
Battery has me worried

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site

I'm kinda used to so-so battery life with my iPhone 12 mini, so this won't really bother me, especially since I'm keeping my S21 Ultra as a ultility phone.

Such is the trade off with a smaller form factor.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Obviously the z3 isn't good for "power users" But for a light user. No games, a few calls, gmails, texts and light web browsing. The smaller battery should get through a day just fine.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

I think when we get a new toy like a super awesome foldable phone, it'll give up some juice because we want to play with it! But I'm sure you're right that it will meet your needs - especially if you're around chargers often! Glad you are loving the new phone!

Knightmayre90

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
The battery is still an issue although it has improved since I started using it. Definitely need to be near a charger if you're a power user. Although I'm not finding it as annoying as I thought. The case is matte black and is good for finger prints. It was a fairly cheap one from eBay. All in all though, I'm really liking it

kyleresq

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm kinda used to so-so battery life with my iPhone 12 mini, so this won't really bother me, especially since I'm keeping my S21 Ultra as a ultility phone.

Such is the trade off with a smaller form factor.

I'm going to be doing the exact same thing. My question is how are you going to use the same phone number on both phones? I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to have to move the Sim every time or if there's a better solution. I'm on AT&T for context..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord