son messing with my it will not turn back on . all it does flash on then off again repeatedly.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Motor G Go . Will not open. None of the keys work on the side for on,off or up , down volume . my son really did something bad . I think he may have deleted all credentials and certificates.how do I get it to work again. Please help a woman in need of her phone.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Is the phone actually on, or is it powered off?

If it's on, try pressing and holding Power for about 30 seconds (and time it -- 30 seconds is actually a lot longer than you might think). This will hopefully force a shutdown. Then wait a few seconds, and power on again. Does it work now?

If it's already off and won't power on, then charge it on wall outlet for at least 6 hours undisturbed, then press and hold Power for about 30 seconds. Does it turn on?

And I probably don't have to tell you this now, but keep your device away from your kids from now on. Don't treat it like a toy, unless you're prepared to have it be broken by rough play!;)

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html