Specs on the S6

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Seems like everybody has been downing the S5 because it had a plastic removable back so you could take the battery sims card and SD card out.
Everybody wanted a metal body.
Sorry but Apple has a metal body. No SD card slot, And you have to have tools to take the battery out.
If Samsung S6 goes to the non removable batter and no SD card.
I guess everybody got exactly what they have been screaming for , for a year.

You are not gonna get a full metal body and a SD card and a removable battery.

Looks like everything is going to Cloud storage.
And I bet they wind up charging for it in the future.
Just when I went out and upgraded to a 64GB SD card.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Seems like everybody has been downing the S5 because it had a plastic removable back so you could take the battery sims card and SD card out.
Everybody wanted a metal body.
Sorry but Apple has a metal body. No SD card slot, And you have to have tools to take the battery out.
If Samsung S6 goes to the non removable batter and no SD card.
I guess everybody got exactly what they have been screaming for , for a year.

You are not gonna get a full metal body and a SD card and a removable battery.

Looks like everything is going to Cloud storage.
And I bet they wind up charging for it in the future.
Just when I went out and upgraded to a 64GB SD card.
The Note 4 /Edge have proven to me that Samsung knows how to do this great design thing and still have removable batteries.

from a dark Note 4📡

Porkchopexpress1969

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
This is what I'm afraid of that they're going to get rid of the Micro SD. I have said this 1000 times, but this is the only reason from me moving to Android from Iphone is the expandable storage. Kids and alot of pictures and videos. will eat a ton of storage.

Myronmack

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
Battery sizes are big enough now that you don't necessarily need to swap batteries out, my GS5 I never needed to do it under heavy use

Posted via the Android Central App

siber storm

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site
I take it you aren't on Verizon and haven't "upgraded" to 5.0. :D

thats what external battery packs are for. Why compromise design and build for the 5% that are power users? I've always hated phones with removable backs since they were so flimsy and cheap. You get a bigger battery on a unibody phone as well.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Because most people put their phones in cases. With external battery packs you have to wait for the device to charge. It's almost just as bad as being hooked to the wall. And the rumors have the battery in the S6 as less than the S5. Samsung batteries are usually the biggest and they're removable. The LG G3 also had a big battery, which was removable.

Jdroids

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Reports are pointing at smaller battery like 2600mAh. That's 200mAh down from S5. But remember M8 with 2600mAh had quite respectable battery life. It depends on the software optimization and also 14nm Exynos 7 might be enough offset for that so it might be better than S810 + 3000mAh.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sherrymae34