Spigen Note 7 Flex screen protector review

kitINstLOUIS

Oct 8, 2016
Visit site
I wouldn't use a hair dryer on the Note 7. I saw a Samsung rep at the T-Mobile store the day after the SW fire who said that the reason some Note 7s catch fire is that there is just a piece of plastic between the negative and positive poles (somewhere in the device, I didn't ask for clarification, I assume it's a power-connection issue) that can melt when it's heated which is what causes the fire hazard (same exact with the iPhone 7, she said, which isn't getting the same publicity).

Funny, though, that I got the phone I wasn't expecting until Nov the day after the airplane incident and that there just happened to be a rep in the store. I'm sure they are trying to make it more of a hassle to change our minds. The truth is, I had decided to switch to the Galaxy Edge after hearing about the SW fire. Once I got this in my hand, though; it's just so beautiful.

If she is right about that, I'd be careful about exposing your Note 7 to any heat source whatever. I wouldn't even leave it in the car in the summer, tbh.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bongo