[Closed] 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alter3d.c0re

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
20130222153732645.jpg

This old Motorola Flipside is killing me. It's gotten so spastic I had to sneak up on it in the dark just to get this picture! Stuck on Froyo with the crappiest touchscreen ever made, slide-out keyboard that only works half the time, and NO STORAGE. Even Link2SD is no help. Save me from ancient device hell!

Alisher Yuldashev

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi There,

I had a beautiful HTC Desire C phone that I took care of and enjoyed big time until my cat stole it from me one night while I was asleep. Who on earth would bite the screen until it cracks? My cat!
I miss my HTC :( and if I win a new one X+ I will make sure that this monster can't get his fangs on it.

Attachments

• IMG-20130222-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20130222-WA0002.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 17

Dustin Meeks

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site

Dear AndroidCentral,

Don't tell the boys at CrackBerry, but I need a change from my BlackBerry 9650. I need a new operating system, one with a functional browser and a living ecosystem. Over the years, as BB's reputation has declined my phone has become the butt of countless jokes. If I had the HTC One X+ I would finally have a phone that my classmates wouldn't make fun of! My BlackBerry Needs a vacation and I need a slick new device. I deserve this HTC One X+, and I need something to save my dignity amongst my friends.

Sincerely,
Dustin Meeks
Future HTC One X+ Owner.

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Well I would like a shot at winning. For the record I've been trying to upload a pic, but I keep getting error messages.

*edit* Finally, there we go

tegra contest.jpg
Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

bubbl07

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
My HTC One S was run over by a car a couple weeks ago (you can see the motherboard!).

I'm now using an old Blackberry Curve 8520 :'(. When I go to androidcentral.com it only loads the logo! That's no way to live

YCT-BZwvk-BT1snlG-qmNm_FLrPZjSxd7rIwLthdXno

MacTaylor

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Dear Lloyd, HTC and Android Central,

I absolutely need this new HTC One X+ because I am dying for a new device. As you can see from my photos I am using an outdated carrier unlocked T-Mobile Razr 2 V8 model. Got this thing back in 2005 as my first phone with internet capabilities. However it has recently ceased working. It won't recognize any SIM card you put in it (T-Mobile or otherwise). Hence I had to suspend my carrier's service and pay them out to do so. As I am a student and only work part time I cannot afford to buy a new phone so it would really help me out if you guys could help me re-connect to the digital world. It sucks to have to use a computer all the time to communicate with people. :D

Attachments

• 20130222_144646.jpg
    20130222_144646.jpg
    359.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 20130222_144703.jpg
    20130222_144703.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 13

Abhishek Fredrick

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Man u know i really need this htc man..
fed up with this phone (nokia 500). my phone comes under symbian belle series but, except my phone all symbian belle phone have GPU
and it dont have much app....
I replaced my touch screen for almost 3 times..im fed up with this ....really want HTC One X+ tegra powered..wow..
symbian sucks..android rocks...

Attachments

• snapshot.jpg
    snapshot.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 166

enel

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
That's me and my very old,worn and tired Nokia N-gage. As you can see I'm teaching him to use my grandpas ?walk help? device, beacuse he is not the youngest around anymore, he wants to keep up up with me and go anywhere with me but he just can't =(.
Scares on his face are countless, his life with me was very very hard. After 10 years I stopped counting years...
I need the HTC One X+ because N-gage told me he would love to see the One X+ as his successor, to be by my side everyday, and only than he could lie down and go for a long long long sleep... And I would love to own an One X+.

2013-02-22-1424200_zps139f0b8f.jpg

prepaidguy9081

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
y8yrytas.jpg

meet my samsung precedent.
its old and incredebly small.
my fingers are too big to type on it, and i hate auto correct.
its battery is shot, even doing every trick i can think of, [underclocks, and battery memory wipes] it still only last 4 hours with light usage.
its worth about as much as a dinner at chillies for one. it was on sale for 30 dollars on black friday.
It wont run firefox because it dosent even have 512mb of ram, only 300 and somthing. it also only has 300mb app space. always running out.
its locked to straightalk being a cdma device, unlimited data of 2gb, what a joke.
its slow.
its stuck on gingerbread due to driver compatability of the cammera.
and last but not least, it overheats under normal usage [no overclocks]

i realy would enjoy the htc one-x
i have been thinking of getting one anyways. its a solid phone.

as you can see from my picture i take good care of my devices [case and screen protectors] so it would have a good home.

and to compleate the cycle, if this phone was givin to me, i would in turn, give my phone to a needing individual as well.

Last edited:

gonsa

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
This is my 3 year old Samsung I9000.
Although running Jelly Bean CM10.1 it is becoming really slow and gets out of RAM all the time..
Also I love to take good pictures and this is not one good piece for it.
HTC One X+ would have a great life combined with mine O:)

2hi02df.jpg

buzzard

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I need that HTC One X+ because I have big man hands and no one with big man hands should be seen with a phone with a 4" screen in 2013. My Galaxy S2 died on me halfway into my 2 year contract, so I resorted to purchasing this Captivate Glide off of craigslist, hoping I could tough it out a year - it's been rough. Small screen, nearly no internal memory, hardware keyboard that I never use...

Glide.jpg

CoolFox

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I have a HTC Rezound that I've had for about a year now, and I've been pretty happy with it, but the battery life is terrible. From what I've read on AC, the HTC One X+ is everything that the Rezound should have been, down to the crappy battery life! I can't think of a better replacement! :)

Attachments

• Photo on 2013-02-23 at 09.36.jpg
    Photo on 2013-02-23 at 09.36.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 149
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yusufdontk