Sprint delay!

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
https://www.facebook.com/sprint

Check out there FB post....

"Due to overwhelming demand for Sprint?s Samsung Galaxy S III we are running a little behind on deliveries. We are optimistic that we?ll be shipping all Samsung Galaxy S III - 16GB pre-orders this week and 32GB pre-orders next week. We appreciate the patience of our customers as we work through what may be a minor delay in availability for some customers. Please visit our updates on Sprint.com Community for the latest information."

Filling you all in!

gmdphd

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Unbelievable

Come on, Sprint. Get your act together!!!

https://www.facebook.com/sprint

Check out there FB post....

"Due to overwhelming demand for Sprint?s Samsung Galaxy S III we are running a little behind on deliveries. We are optimistic that we?ll be shipping all Samsung Galaxy S III - 16GB pre-orders this week and 32GB pre-orders next week. We appreciate the patience of our customers as we work through what may be a minor delay in availability for some customers. Please visit our updates on Sprint.com Community for the latest information."

Filling you all in!

timbo4656

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
more detial here- Sprint Community: Announcements: Samsung Galaxy S III availability update

Due to overwhelming demand and limited supply for Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy S III, we are running a little behind on deliveries. The 16GB version of Samsung Galaxy S III device will be available in Web Sales and Telesales (1-800-SPRINT1) beginning on Thursday, June 21. It will be in all remaining sales channels next week.

We are optimistic that we’ll be shipping all Samsung Galaxy S III-16GB pre-orders this week and that they will be delivered by June 21 as anticipated. There is a chance, however, that we may be a day or two late. We anticipate shipping all Samsung Galaxy S III-32GB pre-orders next week. To check the status of your pre-order, please visit Sprint | Check Your Order Status.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate the patience of our customers as we work through this minor delay in availability. We know that many of you are eager to experience the next generation of the Samsung Galaxy series on the only network to provide unlimited data plans to new and existing customers. Should this situation change, we will continue to update this post as we have new information to share.

gmdphd

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I would say at the minimum we should get some sort of credit on our account towards future bills.

Giving away a free case would be nice except too many people are looking for different things in a phone case.

I wonder if we'll get a free case out of it or least free activation for the delay.

chay03

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Well, I was asking the general question for everyone else. I bought two cases already total $9. I'd like to have free activation or something.

staticradar

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if this effects like preorders with Best Buy and stuff too? I was the first one to preorder at my best buy and I'm hoping to still get it on launch day!

hounddogdaddy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if this effects like preorders with Best Buy and stuff too? I was the first one to preorder at my best buy and I'm hoping to still get it on launch day!

I was 1st at my Best Buy as well... Looks like it is time to call them :banghead:

Not sent from my Pre-Ordered Galaxy S3 as it is currently busy being taken to court by Apple, whose motto must now be "Don't innovate, just litigate"!

According to the Best Buy at Southlands (Aurora, CO) as of 4:30 they have received no notice of a delay. I spoke with the manager of the mobile department and he said that they had not gotten any emails regarding a possible delay, and were therefore expecing their delivery of pre-order units today or tomorrow. They have said that they will email all pre-order customers with any info if they do get it. I ordered a Spring 16gig in Pebble Blue and am 1st on their pre-order list. Haven't given up hope yet!

Last edited:

neoflasher

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
So not only have they been holding my $672 bucks since the 8th but now screw me with another week like nothing happened. We should at least get a $50 credit on our bill. :mad:. Its also bull$h!t if walk-ins get them before sprint preorders. What's the purpose of preordering then?

jrmitchell72

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
So not only have they been holding my $672 bucks since the 8th but now screw me with another week like nothing happened. We should at least get a $50 credit on our bill. :mad:. Its also bull$h!t if walk-ins get them before sprint preorders. What's the purpose of preordering then?

Did you even read the statement? Telesales and Web first, nothing about stores getting them first. All remaining channels (stores) next week.

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
WTH is going on with Sprint?! My order status says my device has shipped, activation is complete, and I have a tracking number!

I'm happy as he'll, but what a chaotic mess!

Edit: Bah, damn it!!! The morons provided an update for the Evo LTE I already returned!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
textura