Sprint "Free Nationwide Roaming" Does NOT mean "unlimited Roaming"

rando991

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
FYI Sprint users, Sprint "Free Nationwide Roaming" Does NOT mean "unlimited Roaming." Here's the fine print in your contract from their Terms and Conditions:

Off-network Roaming: The primary use of your Device must be for domestic purposes within the Sprint-owned network. Domestic means use in the 50 United States and U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. Sprint reserves the right, without notice, to deny, terminate, modify, disconnect or suspend service if off-network usage in a month exceeds: (1) voice: 800 min. or a majority of minutes; or (2) data: 100 or 300 megabytes or (based on plan terms) a majority of kilobytes. The display on your device may not always be on and will not indicate whether you will incur roaming charges. Sprint As You Go™ — Sprint may terminate service if off-network roaming usage in a month exceeds: (1) 400 min. or a majority of min.; or (2) 100 MB or a majority of KB. You can monitor usage online through My Account. Roaming is not available with single-band phones, or to customers who reside or whose primary use is outside an area covered by the Nationwide Sprint Network. Sprint may limit or terminate service if you move outside of the Sprint owned-network.

Thus, if you exceed your 100 or 300MBs (my plan has 300) roaming in a month, your roaming data is suspended for the rest of that billing month. If Sprint wants to really compete, they don't need "better signals," they need "better COVERAGE."

Only reason I'm posting this is you don't really know about the roaming limit until you get an email alert.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dfgfg