Sprint Getting Rid Of The Framily Plans

Yung_Dilla

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I was just told from a very reliable source who works at sprint. Next week the framily plans are gonna be no more. They are coming out with some new plans that he seems to be pleased with. He's called them major. (He isn't a sprint sheep by any means its simply a job for him but he likes the direction sprint is going under the new leadership)

Not a troll thread check my post I never posted a troll thread/post. I obviously can't say who told me but just dropping some knowledge. If I find out anything else I'll update the thread.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I was just told from a very reliable source who works at sprint. Next week the framily plans are gonna be no more. They are coming out with some new plans that he seems to be pleased with. He's called them major. (He isn't a sprint sheep by any means its simply a job for him but he likes the direction sprint is going under the new leadership)

Not a troll thread check my post I never posted a troll thread/post. I obviously can't say who told me but just dropping some knowledge. If I find out anything else I'll update the thread.

http://www.androidcentral.com/new-s...ce-drops-come-first-then-network-improvements

New plans are coming. Getting rid of framily all together? That's to be seen but plan price changes are coming as per the new CEOs word.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
At this second anything is possible. Time will tell what Sprint will do to remain as the 3rd top player in the US!

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Most of this info is for new and incoming customers.
If you are currently on a Framily, as I am, they will remain in effect unless you choose to change plans.

Mav. :cool:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qaz