Sprint LG G3 stuck on boot "LG Life's Good" Screen

Chris Mania

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: Sprint LG G3 stuck on boot "LG Life's Good" Screen

No need to apologize, you are awesome for helping me.

I actually already have Android SDK already installed from my previous rooting experience. I'm just not exactly sure what I need to install from that.

Chris Mania

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
Currently downloading all the new packages in SDK manager. Also already downloaded the ADB drivers. I'll see how far I can get when that's all done.

Chris Mania

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
Looking over this guide and it says, "This will use the defaults to backup only app and device data (not the APKs themselves) to the current directory as 'backup.ab'"
Do you know if that includes pictures, contacts, and videos? Or is it just apps?

Chris Mania

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
Another update: My attempt at backing up this device isn't going well. ADB is not detecting my device. When I use the command "adb devices" nothing shows up.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Another update: My attempt at backing up this device isn't going well. ADB is not detecting my device. When I use the command "adb devices" nothing shows up.
My thought is that either the drivers for windows are not working correctly or your phone is not capable of USB Debug Mode, which needs to be set before all this crashing happened. :(

Lally Ocampo

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi! Were you able to resolve this? I have the D855 international version and I am having the same problem right now. What I did was remove the battery to shut it off because its heating up so much due to about 20mins of rebooting automatically. I also dont want to do a factory reset. I am a total noob. I don't anything about rooting/adb/mods/drivers. Can you help me here.

coachpelkey

Man of La Mancha
Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
My phone is a sprint model and it was stuck in the boot loop LG Life is Good etc...

I had to get a new battery. It works ok now....I currently have an Anker in there, but I did get a batter replaced under warranty with LG.

I am pretty sad about this phone right now, maybe I need to root it and discover all it can do...

Battery is probably your problem Lally....just thinking outloud.

kcad01

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I was having a similar problem after I dropped mine. Turned out that the drop caused damage to my sd card (or sd coincidentally failed right after the drop). Removed my sd card and the phone boots perfectly every time. No problem since. I have installed a new sd card that works fine, so it was my old card, not the phone.

mk2222

May 22, 2016
Visit site
Wow that worked really well My phone was stuck on lg welcome screen I put the volume down and power at he same time and it started...wheeeeeeew thank now I am going to back all my stuff up.!!! :)

the Core

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
@all above: you can try whatever you want, but the issue will return. An reset, FDR, upgrade or downgrade doesn't work for more than two weeks. Neither does the post of @kcad01: removing the SD. In order to remove the SD he had to remove the battery which helps for a couple of hours to two days.

Of course, we might be talking about different issues, but the main issue is that the negative connector of the battery is loose. In this case it doesn't connect well and drains energy, making the battery (and CPU) and volume buttons hot. A low energy mode of Android like @mk2222 suggested will also only work for a while.

What will keep working is a new battery and/or the following trick:
Main topic: http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg...oot-loop-how-can-i-get-out-2.html#post5177159
LG G3 solving bootloop with part of strip - square.jpg
Fix the bad contact of the negative (-) connector​

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noniegreer74