Sprint S10+ Prism White Arrived today! - Initial Thoughts

shaneontherocks

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
WOW. First thought! This phone is sleek. Seeing the smaller e version in prism white looked cheap to me so I am not sure why but the bigger S10+ in Prism white looks AMAZING. The color transition is simply beautiful. Not sure how I will put a case on this.

One UI is sleek, phone is fast.
I LOVE how the lock screen changes colors when you turn the device! HOLY HELL!
FPS - not bad - still getting used to it. No software update either from Sprint.
The sound quality /stereo speakers sound amazing!
Screen/Display - best i've seen. super bright and vivid - I am even digging the 4 apps only instead of 5 - that could change.

I will answer any questions you guys have! LMK. Prob will update this post after a few days with it.

Happy Galaxy week everyone!

Mushkie11

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
WOW. First thought! This phone is sleek. Seeing the smaller e version in prism white looked cheap to me so I am not sure why but the bigger S10+ in Prism white looks AMAZING. The color transition is simply beautiful. Not sure how I will put a case on this.

FPS - not bad - still getting used to it. No software update either from Sprint.
Screen/Display - best i've seen. super bright and vivid - I am even digging the 4 apps only instead of 5 - that could change.

I will answer any questions you guys have! LMK. Prob will update this post after a few days with it.

What phone are u coming from?

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site

What do you mean by "4 apps, not 5?"

shaneontherocks

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
The default homescreen is now 4 larger icons. You can easily change it but I'm actually liking the larger icons - lot of people aren't digging it.

Xxtoxicskittlexx

Aug 22, 2018
Visit site
Can you confirm if you can get to home screen settings ?

Because on the settings you can change the number of apps from 4 to 5 by selecting the grid.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190307-055227_Samsung Experience Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20190307-055227_Samsung Experience Home.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 15

Xxtoxicskittlexx

Aug 22, 2018
Visit site
You can easily change the 4 apps wide to 5 in the homescreen settings if you long press on the homescreen

Yes I know. I'm the one who posted how to lol. I want someone who has an S10 to confirm that. Apparently some people are not happy about it. So wondering if that customization was removed.

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Yes I know. I'm the one who posted how to lol. I want someone who has an S10 to confirm that. Apparently some people are not happy about it. So wondering if that customization was removed.

I can confirm it works. I did it to the demo at Verizon bc I too hated the big icons

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali