Stutter issues on the Oneplus 7 Pro

Fabi An

Jun 23, 2019
Visit site
Hey guys. I've been using the OnePlus 7 pro for a couple days and I have noticed that it is not always 100% fluent for me, especially when swiping from an app to the home screen and sometimes it even lags a little when scrolling through my YouTube feed or Twitter/ instagram. The stutters I'm experiencing are rather minor but they are really noticeable due to the rest of the animations being so fluent (90hz display).I have even tried this global 90hz "trick" but that didn't change the animation lags for me. Do you guys have any idea what this could be about?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
especially when swiping from an app to the home screen
Huh? When you finish using an app, you use the back button to close it, you don't 'swipe' anything. All that swiping is probably leaving all sorts of apps running, which slows everything down. Close your apps when you're finished using them.

Fabi An

Jun 23, 2019
Visit site
I do occasionally close all running apps, but with the OnePlus having 8 GB Ram, I dont really see how this causes the phone to slow down. The back button is also a swiping gesture. I'm using swipe gestures only

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wisak2556