Stylus anyone?

celthunder

Jul 1, 2011
www.rofltech.net
I bought one for a different device a few years ago. Just use your fingers. Unless you have a VERY Good reason for wanting a stylus you'll most likely hate it anyway. The ones I've used always fell apart, felt cheap (even if they weren't) and / or generally weren't as responsive as just using my fingers. Kind of a waste of time/money to get one in my opinion. What were you going to use one for?

imtravis

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
I have one for my Tablet, and have used it on my phone when I go straight from tablet to phone... It works, and it has a pen too.

Dismaster

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
What were you going to use one for?

Typing in prtrait mode mainly. I apprently have fat fingers, and am not too accurate. I have an old Axim PDA and I got used to typing with a stylus and was pretty fast. It is not critical for me to have one, just wondering if I was missing out. :)

newboyx

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to calibrated the touch for us fat fingered folks?

Check under keyboard settings. There is an option to calibrate. The calibration tool is only for the stock HTC keyboard. I haven't used it (my typing has been pretty good), but it could be worth checking out.

Reactions: enthuz

Wiley_11

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Check under keyboard settings. There is an option to calibrate. The calibration tool is only for the stock HTC keyboard. I haven't used it (my typing has been pretty good), but it could be worth checking out.

It made a pretty dramatic improvement on our 2 3D's, I would highly recommend it.