Swipe down to select emails

w8wca

Apr 16, 2024
Visit site
Coming back to android from iPhone that has a swipe down to select emails

It seems like I used to have an Email app that either had a swipe down to select multi Emails and one that had a Select one Email and long tap on an email any number of emails "down" on the list of emails and it would select those emails (to move or delete)

I cannot seem to find one now.

It is a very handy feature

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Coming back to android from iPhone that has a swipe down to select emails

It seems like I used to have an Email app that either had a swipe down to select multi Emails and one that had a Select one Email and long tap on an email any number of emails "down" on the list of emails and it would select those emails (to move or delete)

I cannot seem to find one now.
It is a very handy feature
I am able to 'long tap' (long press) a selected email with the default Email app [6.1.90.16] and then, in the next motion, swype-down to also select 'any number of emails' in the list. Which Email app are you using?

Screenshot_20240416_121310_Email.jpg

Last edited:

w8wca

Apr 16, 2024
Visit site
Thank you for the reply: I am using the stock email (Samsung) and I cannot swipe down - I can individually select emails but swiping does nothing.

v 6.1.90.16

Ahhh - I need to press harder/longer and not on the check box - as I start to swipe down! - It works

Thanks again!

Last edited:

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for the reply: I am using the stock email (Samsung) and I cannot swipe down - I can individually select emails but swiping does nothing.

v 6.1.90.16

Ahhh - I need to press harder/longer and not on the check box - as I start to swipe down! - It works

Thanks again!
Your welcome ! ;) And welcome as well to Android Central ! :)