Sync with Mac?

ALborntoride

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
loving the S4 that i got. I've had it over a week now and even though that isn't very long, i'm really happy i traded my iPhone 5 for it. The only downside is the question of syncing with my macbook pro. I want to be able to put the pictures i take on my phone and put them in iPhoto which i can do through dropbox...it just takes a few extra steps #firstworld problems lol. I was just wondering if there was a program i could use that worked really well just my using a usb cable between the two? I bought a stack social pack the other day and it included sync mate. Has anybody used this or is there a better program out there?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
You really need to let go of the iWays. When you plug your phone to your Mac, you can transfer files to and from it just as if you were doing it on an USB stick. No need to sync, just select what you want and voilá!

You can, however, sync if you wish to do so with Kies, Samsung's iTunes equivalent (far from being iTunes, though). And of course there's the Cloud sync with Dropbox and/or Google Photos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salpha