T-Mobile Charger/Case Update?

Alexander Buff

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my 10 from T-mobile on 5/18 and they said processing time would be 8-10 days, and that's coming to a close soon. When I check out the offer it still says Pending Approval. Has anybody gotten approval yet?

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my 10 from T-mobile on 5/18 and they said processing time would be 8-10 days, and that's coming to a close soon. When I check out the offer it still says Pending Approval. Has anybody gotten approval yet?

Ohh man, sorry but you read very wrong or was totally misinformed, it's 8-10 weeks not days.

Alexander Buff

May 5, 2013
Visit site
How long will it take to process my rebate?
It may take 5-10 business days to confirm eligibility. You should expect to receive your reward within 8-10 weeks.

I was hoping there'd at least be a "Yes you get it" or "No lawl" soon, not until it ships in 8-10 weeks .....

Nancy Will

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I ordered on 5/21. Phone was backordered. Finally got it on 5/31. Went to sign up for the promo and it said it was closed. Annoyed? Damn straight.

Alexander Buff

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Still haven't heard back from HTC via email or mail like I was suppose to, not happy. Good thing I like this phone, but I won't be buying anything HTC related in the accessory field now.

yoonabomber13

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
I received the following email today:

"Thank you for redeeming your HTC rebate.* Your submission for the*HTC Rapid Charger + HTC Ice View™ case*rebate has been approved!
Please allow 8-12 weeks from when you submitted your rebate online submission to receive your rebate."

I purchased the phone at a T-Mobile store on May 18 and submitted the paperwork online May 20.

Posted via the Android Central App

petiejay

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
t mobile promotion only ran from the day the phone was released until May 24th.

I contacted support to check on my status.
On June 10 they emailed me saying case # update
Thank you for your e-mail. Your rebate has been processed and your HTC Rapid Charger, and HTC Ice View case will be mailed within 3-5 weeks to the following address:

I am a little confused because I got and email from then on June 17th
Thank you for redeeming your HTC rebate. Your submission for the HTC Rapid Charger + HTC Ice View™ case rebate has been approved!
Please allow 8-12 weeks from when you submitted your rebate online submission to receive your rebate.

Alexander Buff

May 5, 2013
Visit site
So I finally got a response from HTC Support. Apparently my screenshot didn't show where I purchased the phone from (even though it said T-Mobile in the address bar.) So I sent them a new screenshot, and a week later I got another email saying they accepted my submission and I'll get my stuff in 3-5 weeks. Slow but they did something!

yoonabomber13

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Received my charger and case today. Never got a shipping notification do it was a nice surprise. Submitted claim on May 20 so it was five weeks on the nose.

Posted via the Android Central App

petiejay

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Received a pleasant surprise today. My charger and case arrived today. Never got a shipping notification either. Submitted claim on May 18th. June 10th notification said 3-5 weeks before I would receive it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wisak2556