T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I see it for $249 on HSN.com with a case and sim no contract. That it very compelling for me. Would any of you recommend this phone? Is it on jellybean?

Posted via Droid RAZR M on the Android Central App

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Heck, I bought a Windows Phone off HSN because it was a good deal. Lots of people out there are still rocking the S2. It was the biggest seller for Samsung IIRC. If you don't mind not having the latest and greatest, depending on your uses, this may be a killer deal for you.
That said, you may be able to pick up a gently used one from Swappa even cheaper. Check that out as well.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Heck, I bought a Windows Phone off HSN because it was a good deal. Lots of people out there are still rocking the S2. It was the biggest seller for Samsung IIRC. If you don't mind not having the latest and greatest, depending on your uses, this may be a killer deal for you.
That said, you may be able to pick up a gently used one from Swappa even cheaper. Check that out as well.

No, the one on HSN.com has a sim card, case and phone included. Of I buy off of swappa it would be a secondhand device with no sim. Also I don't use PayPal, and a majority of sellers only accept Paypal.

Posted via Droid RAZR M on the Android Central App

HNNNNNGHHH

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I still tend to use this variant of the SGSII more than my HTC One simply because of the slew of developer support still present.

Anyway, it should be a steal, considering this can be considered the flagship of the original SGSII, which was already a popular high-end phone in 2011.

Braxton McNeill

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Jelly Bean for the s2 isnt available ota. You need to download it via the Samsung Kies program from your computer. It takes 20 mins or so.

Posted via Android Central App

The SPCS Guy

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
I just added 2 new GS2's to my account to take advantage of the Unlimited 4G @ $20 before it goes up to $30. I got 2 Refurbished GS2's for $108.00/Ea. from T-Mo telesales. Not bad, not bad.