Visit site
Got it this afternoon at 2 PM.
a12f8d915e4aaf6e9da17b76a89ccfda.jpg

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Is the gold from T Mobile shipping now?

I'm still pickin [inappropriate language edited by Moderator] waiting for good old Verizon to do something.

Last edited by a moderator:

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Is the gold from T Mobile shipping now?

I'm still pickin [inappropriate language edited by Moderator] waiting for good old Verizon to do something.
#AlwaysLate. That is Verizon's unofficial motto for Galaxy device releases.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

yaddam205

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Did some testing this afternoon on the GS6. Got some crazy speeds on T-Mo. My buddy was on the same server and location and was 2/3rds of my speed. He had a Nexus 5.

Screenshot_2015-03-31-17-52-41.png

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Mine shows processing. Hasn't shipped yet. I placed an order in the store early this afternoon.
Mine shows still processing as well. It's listed as back ordered. Same thing happened with the note 4 and soon as the inventory trickled in, orders went out. Hopefully we will get shipping notices by late this week for delivery early next week which would be sweet.

Sent not from just an oversized phone but my Samsung Galaxy Note 4

onthecouchagain

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Mine shows still processing as well. It's listed as back ordered. Same thing happened with the note 4 and soon as the inventory trickled in, orders went out. Hopefully we will get shipping notices by late this week for delivery early next week which would be sweet.

Yeah. Tmobile really has been great about this release. Handled well, all said and done. And devices are arriving to people early. Hope that'll be the case with the Gold too.

The manager I ordered it with said she expects these to go out well before April 10. Here's to hoping!

quietkvj

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
Mine also shows processing. The rep told me that they are expected to ship on the 10th, but i'm sure that is the safe date. I'm hoping to get it before then!

onthecouchagain

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Mine actually shows "Back ordered" (Gold 64GB). Hopefully as TheDon mentioned, this just means they're waiting to actually get the phones, and once they do, it'll change the status and ship shortly after.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Mine actually shows "Back ordered" (Gold 64GB). Hopefully as TheDon mentioned, this just means they're waiting to actually get the phones, and once they do, it'll change the status and ship shortly after.

I hope so .. I want you guys to get them ASAP to enjoy like some of us lucky early birds :D.

onthecouchagain

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I hope so .. I want you guys to get them ASAP to enjoy like some of us lucky early birds :D.

Me too! Just really worried about that battery life.

I had a nightmarish time with my old Nexus 5 due to very poor battery life. And it was mostly due to cell standby, which sounds like a source of issue with battery life from a lot of early Tmobile S6/Edge users. The XDA forums are also reporting the same thing. Worrisome. I am on Tmobile.

I am currently on the OnePlus One and very much enjoying not having to worry about battery life, almost ever.

juststart

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Got mine today! Ordered it on Friday. Beautiful phone.

Has lollipop done away with that small notification that states how long until the alarm you set goes off?

Posted via the Android Central App

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Got my S6 edge today, simply gergeous. No scratches or anything

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174