Tab 2 7.0 p3110

mysticmeg

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I hope I'm in the right area of the forum for my tablet. I've recently rooted and installed my first pacman 4.2.2 ROM which works all fine but one of the features I absolutely hate about is the fact that I have to keep swiping up to get up the semi circle bar that gives the standard options such as to go to the home screen or go back a page etc. what I want is a ROM where its stock jelly bean not some modified version. Imvner to all this finding the right ROMs that are compatible for my tablet. Could someone maybe link to a stock android 4.2.2 or 4.3

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I hope I'm in the right area of the forum for my tablet. I've recently rooted and installed my first pacman 4.2.2 ROM which works all fine but one of the features I absolutely hate about is the fact that I have to keep swiping up to get up the semi circle bar that gives the standard options such as to go to the home screen or go back a page etc. what I want is a ROM where its stock jelly bean not some modified version. Imvner to all this finding the right ROMs that are compatible for my tablet. Could someone maybe link to a stock android 4.2.2 or 4.3

I know what you mean. I am having a hard time just by description finding a ROM that I would like. I am still stock as of right now.

mysticmeg

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I know what you mean. I am having a hard time just by description finding a ROM that I would like. I am still stock as of right now.

Don't get me wrong. The pacman ROM that I've got installed on my tablet is awesome. It's stock android but the only thing like I said that is bugging me and my little sister is the swiping up to get to the panel that let's you exit out of applications.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnsd84