Tapatalk 4.9.5.

hawkwind212

May 19, 2013
Visit site
This is one of those situations where if you want an app that can read multiple forums, you have to either put up or shutup. Since there is no other alternative. I'm lucky that most of subjects that I care about are mostly in xda, and xda's forum app is just like old tapatalk. However, the new tapatalk ui, as different from the old as it is, it starts to grow on me the more I use it.

Using LG-E980 with Tapatalk

tonyr6

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
This is one of those situations where if you want an app that can read multiple forums, you have to either put up or shutup.
Just like TuneIn Radio no other alternatives unless you want a radio app that is in Russian and looks like it was created in MS Paint.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
There's Forum Fiend. I'm trying it out and it's nice except for adding sites. Not bad at all. I already paid to remove ads.

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Just downloaded version 4.10.2. It's supposed to address several of the issues - subscribed topics view, mark as read, added unread status feature, smart loading of last view, various other fixes to improve stability.

The update is dated December 20, 2014.

Posted via the Android Central App on my awesome Note 4

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Just downloaded version 4.10.2. It's supposed to address several of the issues - subscribed topics view, mark as read, added unread status feature, smart loading of last view, various other fixes to improve stability.

The update is dated December 20, 2014.

Posted via the Android Central App on my awesome Note 4

Is the design still changed to the most recent it was before? (Still awful, I mean)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katcragon