telus fascinate bricked

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
still need help getting into download mode any ideas?

well the Odin package is HERE

keep playing with it try with the battery in , with it out

do the button thing and hold before you plug and hold it till it goes into download

just try all the different combinations you can all the ports you can

telkane

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
ok downloading the package can you explain how to use once i get in dlowload mode please and thank you for all your help

telkane

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
ok well after extensive playing around i was able to make a jig however in the process i wrecked my only usb cable so i have to wait till tomorrow to get a new one however on a positive note 330k resistance works to get it into download mode (was the closest one i could find from an old clock radio) thank god for resistor color coding and the internet now one more question well flashing the new upgrade that caused me so much angish it said to flash the phone now im just wondering if i will need a flash for the phone too or just pda

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
ok well after extensive playing around i was able to make a jig however in the process i wrecked my only usb cable so i have to wait till tomorrow to get a new one however on a positive note 330k resistance works to get it into download mode (was the closest one i could find from an old clock radio) thank god for resistor color coding and the internet now one more question well flashing the new upgrade that caused me so much angish it said to flash the phone now im just wondering if i will need a flash for the phone too or just pda

please show me what you were previously using or trying to use, do you have a link to where you got it from this may give me some insight on what happened and what we may need to do to fix it

drjohnson89

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Droidx, I wonder how many countless people you've saved in these forums? You guys are all awesome. Also, this whole situation sounds like quite the mess!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk