The officially unofficial "Optimized For Honeycomb" List (n=292)

TeckSupport05

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Chase banking app works for me, don't really know if its "optimized" but the only thing is I was i kept taking blurry pictures of my check (compared to my incredible which has only happened once) but otherwise works pretty well

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone noticed Pulse News is all of a sudden not opening in fragments anymore? I click an article and it slides the bar down instead of to the left. Very strange, and I can't change that in the settings.

Drew2u

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Reactions: GobbleXoom

Drew2u

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
The description under the video had me laughing: "This is Dolphin HD after hardware acceleration was added to it in v4.5. Much smoother indeed."

Is the YouTube author being sarcastic? The browser is repainting the screen in blocks and seems to have a hard time keeping up with scrolling ... not very smooth looking to me!

anon(91837)

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I don't think Dolphin HD is ready. If you try to install any plugins it crashes. Also, I thought I read one way to distinguish honeycomb optimized apps most of the time was if they had the menu option in the top right of the app, and not at the bottom.

lchute1158

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
deo conferencing technology company Vidyo is enhancing its platform with support for Apple?s just released iPad 2, Motorola?s XOOM tablet and Atrix smartphone. The platform utilizes the company?s VidyoTechnology SDK, which is available to third parties, and enables 720p HD multipoint video conferencing that works on a range of mobile devices.

alphanu22

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Facebook updated on my XOOM, stays in Landscape now-

"We've just released v1.5.2 of Facebook for Android! This version adds the ability to upload photos to friend's Walls or to Groups and ensures that your photos are uploaded with the correct orientation. We've also made improvements to landscape mode and security. Get it from the Android Market now."

Reactions: tntdroid

alphanu22

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
ohai Netflix!

netflix1.png

Netflix.apk | mirror

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nictu