The way too early for a shipping notification thread

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm more curious how you got$952 in savings!!
Of course $750 for the S23U. I had an education credit, and a few bucks in samsung points. I think they include your $100 preorder credit in there somewhere too. It's that Samsung math
Where are you located? I'm in Fl so I doubt I get it tomorrow. I hope cause I'll miss work most of Fri then because it won't let me redirect!
Houston, TX

Reactions: runfar262

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Joining the shipped club. No need to activate the rage switch.
bb76b6e6ae59448718c0e66e9e8c1127.jpg
No action here. Just us in the lonely hearts club

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Well $#^+! That's not cool
But it looks like your order was placed through Samsung?

I'm wondering if anyone who ordered through ATT website is getting a shipping notification. A buddy of mine also ordered his through ATT and he's sitting, twiddling his thumbs like me

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Just got a shipping notification from Samsung. Looks like they're shipping through UPS this time.

UPS says it's not shipped yet, but their estimated delivery date is Friday, January 26 in the afternoon. Hope it's on time!

Reactions: nuangel2

kevinpleasants

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
But it looks like your order was placed through Samsung?

I'm wondering if anyone who ordered through ATT website is getting a shipping notification. A buddy of mine also ordered his through ATT and he's sitting, twiddling his thumbs like me
I ordered a Titanium grey through AT&T website on the 17th. I'm still trifling my thumbs too lol

Reactions: mlblack16

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
FedEx has Delivery Manager you can setup. With it you can have your package dropped off at a custom day/time (for a fee). You can also have them dropped off at different locations but not sure if that still applies to packages which require a signature.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you set up the UPS my choice? I created an account but there isn't anything obvious in the app for something like this my choice thing you're referring to.
I wonder if I can change delivery to my work but as long as they put it in our garage I guess I'm good. I wouldn't really get to mess with it anyway. My husbands shows Friday also so that's good.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
My Husband just received the shipping notice from Samsung. 512 Green Unlocked ordered from Samsung on the 19th, slated for delivery on the 26th. Label created but not scanned yet. Looks like all the accessories also, as the tracking number is the same.

Maybe we'll receive both on the same day after all. We all know what we'll be doing this weekend....setup!
😀
I know right! I work every other weekend Sat & Sun and work 2nd shift I'll be up all night Friday after work setting it up. Sunday is my husbands birthday I wanted to have him a good case ready.

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
I wonder if I can change delivery to my work but as long as they put it in our garage I guess I'm good. I wouldn't really get to mess with it anyway. My husbands shows Friday also so that's good.
I went ahead and updated my delivery preferences with UPS my choice to have all packages delivered to the local UPS store which is open after I get off work. Hoping to swing by and pick up if/when ATT pulls its head out of its ass and ships my freaking phone.

And if it's shipped via FedEx, I plan to use Delivery Manager to select a day/time and will gladly pay the fee to make it happen.

Reactions: kevinpleasants

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I went ahead and updated my delivery preferences with UPS my choice to have all packages delivered to the local UPS store which is open after I get off work. Hoping to swing by and pick up if/when ATT pulls its head out of its ass and ships my freaking phone.

And if it's shipped via FedEx, I plan to use Delivery Manager to select a day/time and will gladly pay the fee to make it happen.

Samsung doesnt allow you to redirect to a ups store. Only your house or neighbors house.

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Samsung doesnt allow you to redirect to a ups store. Only your house or neighbors house.
Well, good thing I didn't order from Samsung then. I ordered directly from ATT.

But, I'm not sure why that would be the case as you would literally be signing for the package and it's being handled by UPS staff.