[Theme][Port][Comm ROM v2.0]Blue Midnight Version 3.0 June, 3 2011

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
"Oh stewardess! I speak jive."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080339/quotes

You do not seem to be getting any feedback, I think your work is great! However, for now, I will be keeping my Fascinate theme less. If you ever remove the mesh aspects of the theme, I will not hesitate to flash it.
:D

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the clarification.

i have a request to all who like my themes, please speak in jive so Mtn_Scott can translate, it makes me laugh.

i forgot about the mesh thing, i thinki i will mess around with a blue marble look.

T3CH9ICIAN

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Haha sorry damn ebonics I lost myself rereading it thanks for the translation sounds bout right ohh and a blue marble look would b sweet

Last edited:

Winkz7

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Not sure what I did wrong when I went to kang bang 1.3... I can't seem to get the signal, battery, or data mode/download indicators to work with either the Blue Midnight or White Chrome themes. I love the Blue Midnight and can't wait to see what you do when you remove the mesh.

I can get the clock to disappear by turning it off in the status bar settings and then rebooting.

Suggestions?

Winkz7

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I wound up doing a complete data wipe and started with a fresh flash of the kangbang 1.3. Eventually added theme. The dialer in the newest version of Blue Midnight seemed to not have a background, it looked pretty cool, though the colors made it hard to see the numbers against my wallpaper.

Wound up going to the Black Alien Honeycomb Mashup...

Cool thing about themes, I can have a few on the SD card and change as the mood strikes.

btw, Gunner your bootanimation for the Blue Midnight is one of my favorites.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enid