Things you DONT like about the HTC One?

michko

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys so I thought I'd put this out there of things I'm not crazy about....

1) Not crazy about Blink feed so I have it all the way to the left

2) Don't like FB pics and stuff in my Gallery area.

Sent from my HTC One

vbockius

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Lack of quick toggles or easy transition between vibrate and silent.

I know there's an app for the toggles but it's not like htc couldn't add that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
What could be easier transition between vibrate and silent than the profile widget? If you switch that often, having that widget on your main home screen is even easier than toggles in the notification shade...

The Real X Dawg

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Wish Blinkfeed was more fleshed out than it currently is. I guess later updates will do that for Blinkfeed.
Everything else I can think of I can probably fix by apps and custom roms.
The LED was annoying but I like using noLED just to have the icons appear on my screen.

My phone is a good One!

vbockius

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Wish Blinkfeed was more fleshed out than it currently is. I guess later updates will do that for Blinkfeed.
Everything else I can think of I can probably fix by apps and custom roms.
The LED was annoying but I like using noLED just to have the icons appear on my screen.

My phone is a good One!
Agree I hope blinkfeed will get lot's more options in a future update, I'm not on facebook so all I get are twitter and news on it

Mexico619

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
From the 2 days that I had it, I would say not having a menu button, not being able to customize the lockscreen shortcuts with whatever you want like I could with my htc one x. In a way the placement of the power button since I'm used to it being on the right side instead of the left but that's probably it from the top of my head. Waiting to install trickdroid rom on it!!

roflwaffleton

May 19, 2012
Visit site
My only gripe so far is when it is on charge the screen does not stay on. I use mine as an alarm clock at nite so seeing the screen is nice!

The option is missing for some reason.

There are even instructions on HTC's website but the option simply is not there. At least not on my phone (Sprint).

kso.PNG

And nothing under Developer Options either.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I just got the "one" last night and I like it. Not "in love" with it but I like it. The only thing I really dislike about it is that it won't do wireless charging without using some sort of case. The GS4 is supposed to do wireless out of the box and GS3 wirless qi you can get on Amazon. I know this seems petty but it's a feature that should be standard and this standard I would use without question.

robsawalker

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Blink feed... I actually enjoy it but I find its the same news repeated over and over throughout the day which is quite annoying, don't like the camera for daytime use but only really use when I'm on a night out anyway, also don't know if its just my model but my USB feels loose and some of the edges don't run smooth where the screen and speakers meet.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

the good news is, though, that I believe HTC plan to add RSS to blinkfeed pretty soon. Fingers crossed! If I was them I would just buy feedly and turn it into that.

gmanist1000

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
I've been using mine for about a day now, and I come from years of iOS.

I have to say, this phone is absolutely amazing. I might easily give up my iPhone 5 and switch to this phone full time. The speakers are beyond excellent, the screen is gorgeous and the phone has the best design of any smartphone.

The only thing that is bothering me is I'm stuck on T-Mobile's edge network for some reason, I'm pretty confident that they at least have 3G in my area... I'm just not sure why it's stuck on edge. (I have an unlocked HTC One, and I bought the microsim online.)

Brandon Neer

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
MMS group messaging is my only gripe, but thats not a phone gripe, thats a software gripe. Thats my years of iOS mindset. The next software update will hopefully fix that.

hpilot

May 11, 2011
Visit site
The sound quality for voice calls is terrible. The volume is at max, but I can just barely hear the caller. This is my first GSM phone, so maybe this is normal? (AT&T)

aokusman1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
The home button is unresponsive a lot of times and requires multiple presses. No such issues on my one x.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Brandon Neer

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
The sound quality for voice calls is terrible. The volume is at max, but I can just barely hear the caller. This is my first GSM phone, so maybe this is normal? (AT&T)

odd... i'm on att too and i think the sound quality on voice calls is better than any iphone i've ever had.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hooded88