Thinking about bionic on 1 year contract ... think again

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I am just going to start buying my phones off contract....Sell my current phone to subsidize the purchase of the new phone. But since I have been sitting on my upgrade since August, I will probably use it for the Bionic.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
The Bionic will be my phone for my 2 year Contract unless the Samsung Galaxy S2 is released for Verizon by June in which I doubt.

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Could you imagine being on a 2 year contract with a samsung phone....Even if it launches with 2.3, you would probably be stuck on 2.3 for two years and be one of the many people complaing about why you still do not have 2.4 while everyone else is on 2.7...... :)

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Could you imagine being on a 2 year contract with a samsung phone....Even if it launches with 2.3, you would probably be stuck on 2.3 for two years and be one of the many people complaing about why you still do not have 2.4 while everyone else is on 2.7...... :)

That is the only thing that frightens me about the Samsung phone. Very, Very, Very late updates.. Or no updates at all... I really do not want to take that chance.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
That is the only thing that frightens me about the Samsung phone. Very, Very, Very late updates.. Or no updates at all... I really do not want to take that chance.

Not only that, the updates are half-assed. The realstic reason the fascinate doesn't have froyo yet is because it doesn't meet VZW's standards for an update. I have the Epic on Sprint and twice now, Sprint/Sammy have borked the update big time. Don't do it. Don't think about Sammy, they are aweful. I love my TV, but hate my phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky