TIPS: Working Flash Player for Dolphin Browser on KitKat

Zetaprime

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
There's a hacked flash apk that let's you use flash on 4.4+ with Dolphin, and now Flashfox as well.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Craig Gilman

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
I've just got access to Amazon prime videos in the uk, I've tried dolphin, as mentioned above on my nexus 7 but I only get an install silver light option, nothing to use flash instead. Any ideas where to find the 'little button' if it does still exist?

gjc33

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Worked for me. I can use BBC Weather service again :)

Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-i9300)
Carbon Kitkat Rom (Nightly 25-02-2014).

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Works on my rooted Note 2 running AOSB/Kit Kat 4.4.2....No need to install Jetpack anymore..it's integrated into the latest Dolphin update....Amazon Prime and Netflix combined are too many movies!

GavW

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Did you manage to resolve switching from Silverlight to Flash in the UK? I've found the option on Amazon.com, but not Amazon.co.uk. Very frustrating!

stman937

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Thank you,
Followed all steps and I got it working. My problem is it works only once, the first time. Then each time I launch the viewer it remains stuck in the waiting screen with the turning circle... I have to re-boot my tablet to get it working again - for one time.
Any idea why ?
Nexus 10 - Android 4.4.4
thanks,
Stephan.

Censored Slavikaz

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi

testing on some facebook games, performance is very low. any tips on speeding up the responce time in dolphin? Puffin works like a charm but eats up a lot of traffic

Zetaprime

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know what the Lollipop update does to Flash if you already had it working on Kit Kat? I still have some apps that are known not to work on Lollipop so that's been the main reason I didn't update yet even though I could have.

Star Cheung

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
You can try Falcon SWF Player
Falcon SWF Player can play flash content on your android device. NO need to install adobe flash player plugin, since it have already built-in a flash playing engine. You can download from google play and run flash content i.e. swf file instantly. It is specially design for play flash game, so the response if very fast. All the content is render locally, there is no delay in playing game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmc