Today is a Good Bad Day!

IslandGuy

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Like many of you, today is the day you've been waiting for with much excitement. However today is different from other Unpack days because it is the first time I won't be pre-ordering the new Note. I take solace in knowing this year is not an ordinary year. I am still 100% a Note fan but simply can't justify the purchase with the uncertainty of this Covid period. I will be watching the event and reading every post on the pre-order threads like we all did in previous years. While I will be green with envy, I will be cheering on you awesome fellow Note fans who do upgrade as usual. Stay safe my friends.

Orion78

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm watching the event because I love the Note series and tech in general. With that being said, I'm sticking with my Note 10+. As tempting as it is to get new tech, I upgrade every 2 years anyway. Will wait for the next Note. For those getting the Note 20....I'm excited for you guys.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Some pretty nice features have been added although I'm sure they will update on the Note 10. Overall not too bad of an event. Started out pretty bland, but the features are what peeks my interest.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Like many of you, today is the day you've been waiting for with much excitement. However today is different from other Unpack days because it is the first time I won't be pre-ordering the new Note. I take solace in knowing this year is not an ordinary year. I am still 100% a Note fan but simply can't justify the purchase with the uncertainty of this Covid period. I will be watching the event and reading every post on the pre-order threads like we all did in previous years. While I will be green with envy, I will be cheering on you awesome fellow Note fans who do upgrade as usual. Stay safe my friends.
I feel you my friend. Not only the uncertainty of these times but the price keeps me from preordering for the forecast time in a long time. Anyway, like you would be reading the comments on this forum.

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
they are sayings sales for the s20 in the US was 44 percent lower than the s10. I wonder what it will be with the new note. This is my skip year too so I won't be getting a new phone but it don't mean the urge will not be there.

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I was able to go through the order process even though I didn't order one. Did you click on the trade in link and go through the process? If you do, you will see the option to buy the Ultra version.
Checked Samsung website and only one i could select for preorder was the Note 20? What's up with that? I am not getting one just playing around.

Beansr519

Nov 28, 2018
Visit site
Weighing things out, my Note 10+ has 256gb, vs 128 on the base model of the Note 20 ultra (the other note 20 isnt even a consideration), this is probably one of the key factors because there really isnt anything that grips me enough to pull the trigger on the Note 20 ultra 512 gb. i'll keep my eye on what Apple does later this year, if that doesnt give me any butterflies, i'll have this note for another year.

CKwik240

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
I use Samsung's financing which carries 0% interest. All said and done it ended up being about $2.00 more per month. I told myself last year I would upgrade for a couple of years. But my Note 10+ has had an issue with the proximity sensor and I couldn't be without my phone long enough to get it repaired, especially with the pandemic as I have meetings I need to call in for almost every day. Add in some of the additional features and I saw no reason not to.

customshopkv1

Feb 26, 2020
Visit site
Reminds me of Apple's strange storage options, some of their iPhones forced you to either settle for 64GB or pay a lot more for 256GB instead of offering 128GB which is what most people probably need
Yup, I use to have my whole itune library on my iPhone and always had to chose the largest capacity device. Gotta get that extra $100+

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred