touble with web browsers since ICS

41Fireman

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I don't seem to have the problems that you are having, but my stock browser will freeze up constantly. I have tried dolphin and it seems OK. I really like the stock browser other than the freezing up issue. It doesn't force close, just locks up.

androidcore

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I been using Dolphin Web HD since my old Droid X 2 years ago... no issues.. no problems..

It may be a cache or data or flash issue or corruption in the app... go to Manage Apps, go to the Browser, and wipe its cache AND data and the reboot the phone for good measure... yes you'll loose all settings and bookmarks and anything saved for the Browser to "remember"... if your issue continues, just get Dolphin... :)

zhawks

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had my browser freeze on me, but it will quit on me when I am typing in a web address. It's very annoying. The only way I've been able to get it to work normally is to kill all the running apps. Clearing the cache doesn't really help either. Anyone else having this issue?.

heavyvino

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I am running chrome, by far the best I have run zero issues, and as fast or faster than any I have tried, wish it would work on my Vizio vtab1008.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rubi_esme