Trouble With Sleep of Death on EB01/SuperClean 2.x?

curley

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I wish I could swap my phone out but can't. Verizon gave me my phone for free so I'm not sure if it even has a warranty. (Not contact free, I manage a wireless department and my Verizon rep gave me the phone free for selling a buttload of phones for her one month.)

It sucks, but I don't mind the SD theme. But eventually I will grow tired of it. Maybe I will mess around more and find a fix.

bubbadogg14

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Thatdudebutch made the SD theme.... I can take my fone back if I want I have minor screen burn in n last time I was at verizon they said they would replace it but I decided 2 wait 2 c if it got worse or if I jacked up my fone I could jus take it back 4 "screen burn in"

curley

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I just used golauncher and made my own gingerbread theme. (backgrounds, icons, etc the hard way.)

Looks good and works well with SD.

I actually do too. That is funny. But everything works great on Super dark. Has anyone got feedback on that Evil Fascinate Rom?

ANy SOD there?

bubbadogg14

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I am runnin evil fasconation n I SOD on the 4/26 pbj 100uv kernel that comes w the rom but I just flashed the 4/26 pbj sv kernel... Will post back how it goes others reported having SOD on the 100 uv but not on the sv so I hope I have the same luck

curley

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I am runnin evil fasconation n I SOD on the 4/26 pbj 100uv kernel that comes w the rom but I just flashed the 4/26 pbj sv kernel... Will post back how it goes others reported having SOD on the 100 uv but not on the sv so I hope I have the same luck

I am sorry, it must have been really late. I cannot understand what you wrote. You did or did not have the SOD on the Evil fascinate?

EDIT: Trying Gunnermikes GB theme to see if this stops it.

Last edited:

bubbadogg14

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I do SOD on evil fascination w all kernels.... I am gona try 2 flash superdark over it n c wat happens

Edit: cant find a dl link for superdark but I have been in touch w a fellow at xda who says he uninstalled alarm clock plus and youmail and hasnt SOD since even letting his fone sit off the charger over nite w no SOD... I uninstalled youmail n we will c how that goes 4 me

Last edited:

curley

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I tossed on the xtreme green theme last night.

Sounds like we're both gluttons for punishment curley. LOL

Now I am running a frankentheme with Extreme green and GM with gunnermike. Couldn't see the menus on mikes theme. But it is a nice combo. lets see if it freezes.

Last edited:

bubbadogg14

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Can 1 of u send me a link or the zip for the superdark theme... I am gona test it on my fone n if it wrks out I will slowly flash mods over it 2 c if anything changes

bubbadogg14

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I wish thatdudebutch would update his dark revenge rom bc although I've never tried it I kno it like a rom based off superdark theme im pretty sure

Edit: disregard above statement its not true i was talkin out my a** w.o doin any research it is not based on the superdark theme

Last edited:

brucedbr

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
OK, SURVEY! Who gets SOD and uses Youmail?

Before the last fix on the SuperClean ROM, I have YouMail and i got the SoD. Once I went through the routine we did last time to fix the SoD issiues, I still used youMail but didn't have the problem any more.

bubbadogg14

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I unzipped the superdark theme n it actually has very minimal things themed compared to most themes so I am taking up the project of attempting to make a zip file merging either evil fasc or comm tom w superdark theme... If it wrks out it could be an awesome fix or ill jus end up screwin a while bunch of stuff up idk... As long as I dnt hard brick my fone then no harm is done lol

curley

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Before the last fix on the SuperClean ROM, I have YouMail and i got the SoD. Once I went through the routine we did last time to fix the SoD issiues, I still used youMail but didn't have the problem any more.

Yeah, I know, me too. I have the two different themes now, but froze with the Voltage settings. I changed them and will let you know later.

OH YEAH, I think the dude is designing ROM's for TB

Last edited:

bubbadogg14

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I have yet to SOD recently for some reason so I am holdin off on flashin this til an SOD happens but I did a lil merging of the comm rom,.evil fasc, and superdark so we will c how that goes if I SOD again... My fone is still awake since SOD after uninstalling youmail so maybe after the uninstall the phone just needed restarted idk we shall c

STLRampage1

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
With SuperDasrk then Xtreme Green I have had no SOD for 24 hours. The Xtreme green covers all the super dark stuff so it's brighter and green (Works well with my Gingerbread look.)

Plus the notification pulldown is SWEET looking on Xtreme Green.:cool:

STLRampage1

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I have yet to SOD recently for some reason so I am holdin off on flashin this til an SOD happens but I did a lil merging of the comm rom,.evil fasc, and superdark so we will c how that goes if I SOD again... My fone is still awake since SOD after uninstalling youmail so maybe after the uninstall the phone just needed restarted idk we shall c

I use Youmail full time. (When I do and don't have SOD.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigD